Find People Like You

Lord Pug

Is Satan a Beagle Puppy?!
Hi! So, face it, it's nice to meet someone who shares your identity. I'd love to meet another Trans person, I'm sure a lesbian might like to meet other lesbians, etc. So, instead of posting a thread saying something like "Any other trans people?" or "Any other lesbians?" come and post here. Just say your identity and what you like and if someone likes something you like or has a similar/same identity as you, they'll PM you or reply to your post!

Ok here goes nothing...

I'm an Abrosexual gay-ish feminine Trans boy. I like Welcome to Night Vale, Undertale, Gravity Falls, anime, manga, and music! Mostly Panic! At The Disco, Three Days Grace, and Twenty One Pilots!

I am just a bisexual girl who is also gender fluid. Like my username states, I love candy. also emo. I like anything rock. Most of my clothes are from Hot Topic. I don't really watch TV much since I spend most of my time here, but sometimes I like watching the show Ridiculousness, Sweet Vicious, Impractical Jokers and more. I have read the Fallen Series and Mortal Instruments series (I strongly recommend you read the Fallen series if you are into fallen angels and plot twist). 

I guess I should introduce myself! I'm Cealen (sea-len) and i'm genderfluid and pan ace!!! i love video games, and my favorites series are pokemon (obviously) dangan ronpa and persona! I don't watch a ton of tv but I do love gravity falls! it ended though. fun fact: I found out I was gay because of warrior cats. i'm really looking to meet anyone so !! hello!

Well, here I go! ^p^  At this point, I'm pretty much questioning my sexuality but if I had to lean to a label, It would probably be bisexual. As for my gender, I'm very comfortable with being female. (cisgender) I have to admit, I'm pretty much obsessed with TV series. Like, legit. xD Any TV series....I either know about it, am planning to watch or am currently binge-watching it as we speak. I like reading - Even though I took a break for a little bit, I'm starting to get back into it. I'm actually also interested in trying out anime and manga! I'm currently reading Fullmetal Alchemist and I absolutely loving it, ha. I like playing hockey, but I tend to focus on my academics and whatnot as I'm in high-school. Anyway...HAIII! :3

I have to admit, I'm pretty much obsessed with TV series. Like, legit. xD Any TV series....I either know about it, am planning to watch or am currently binge-watching it as we speak.

I challenge thee to a TV series-off! I happen to like extremely, extremely, extremely obscure TV shows. And I bet you don't know any of them! xD If you do, I shall be extremely impressed.

List of some shows I like below

The Secret Life of an American Teenager (honestly this show is kinda crap but I watch it anyway xD)

Once Upon a Time

Scream: The TV Series

Jem and the Holograms (don't judge me xD)

Drop Dead Diva

Fuller House/Full House

Horseland

And that's just what I can think of off the top of my head. xD

Hmmm, challenge accepted! I shall hereby destroy you..... *cue evil laughter*

Hide contents

The Secret Life of an American Teenager - know 'bout it

Once Upon a Time - literally sounds so cool and I want to watch soooooon

Scream: The TV Series - i love i love i loveeeee <3 audrey is my soul

Jem and the Holograms - know 'bout it

Drop Dead Diva - damn...??

Fuller House/Full House - know 'bout it

Horseland - ...shit...??

Wow...I probably shouldn't have been so cocky, huh? xD

HOWEVER! I still completed your bet...technically. So, be impressed, senpai. ^p^

Hmmm, challenge accepted! I shall hereby destroy you..... *cue evil laughter*

The Secret Life of an American Teenager - [SIZE= 12px]know 'bout it[/SIZE]

Once Upon a Time - l[SIZE= 12px]iterally sounds so cool and I want to watch soooooon[/SIZE]

Scream: The TV Series - [SIZE= 12px]i love i love i loveeeee  <3 audrey is my soul[/SIZE]

Jem and the Holograms - [SIZE= 12px]know 'bout it[/SIZE]

Drop Dead Diva - [SIZE= 12px]damn...??[/SIZE]

Fuller House/Full House - [SIZE= 12px]know 'bout it[/SIZE]

Horseland - [SIZE= 12px]...shit...??[/SIZE]

Wow...I probably shouldn't have been so cocky, huh? xD

HOWEVER! I still completed your bet...technically. So, be impressed, senpai. ^p^

Yes yes yes! I love Scream! Audrey is cute but I swear Noah is my soulmate. <3  I was so upset when he (the following two words are a spoiler for season two, episode 10 of Scream) nearly died. But I'm so glad stupid Zoe (the following word is also a spoiler for season two same episode) died!

Once Upon A Time is frickin awesome, watch it. Now. xD

You did complete it! xD So I am impressed. (*gasp* no one has ever called me senpai QuQ) 

Yes yes yes! I love Scream! Audrey is cute but I swear Noah is my soulmate. <3  I was so upset when he (the following two words are a spoiler for season two, episode 10 of Scream) nearly died. But I'm so glad stupid Zoe (the following word is also a spoiler for season two same episode) died!

Once Upon A Time is frickin awesome, watch it. Now. xD

You did complete it! xD So I am impressed. (*gasp* no one has ever called me senpai QuQ) 

Oh my word, Noah is my lil cinnamon roll! <3 Thank you for the spoilers, but I pretty much watched every episode as soon as it was released, lmao. xD Wow, I'm so happy I have met you as I swear I've never met anyone that watches it. Of course, disregarding pretty much all my IRL friends that I've forced them to watch it. :3

Hmm, I take your very intimidating friendly recommendation gratefully. xD

Thank you for admitting that I completely proved you wrong, hmm? (B-B-But, senpai, you are my s-senpai! ^u^)

Oh my word, Noah is my lil cinnamon roll! <3 Thank you for the spoilers, but I pretty much watched every episode as soon as it was released, lmao. xD Wow, I'm so happy I have met you as I swear I've never met anyone that watches it. Of course, disregarding pretty much all my IRL friends that I've forced them to watch it. :3

Hmm, I take your very intimidating friendly recommendation gratefully. xD

Thank you for admitting that I completely proved you wrong, hmm? (B-B-But, senpai, you are my s-senpai! ^u^)

I love Noah <3  the funny thing about Audrey though is that my old crush's name was Audrey...and she was slightly bi-curious (not bi-curious enough to like me, though, apparently)

I've never met anyone who watched it other than my dad who I watched it with (don't judge me xD)

*gasp* I'm someone's senpai. QuQ Even more...I'm the senpai of someone who's...older than me? ^^; Uuuh...

I love Noah <3  the funny thing about Audrey though is that my old crush's name was Audrey...and she was slightly bi-curious (not bi-curious enough to like me, though, apparently)

I've never met anyone who watched it other than my dad who I watched it with (don't judge me xD)

*gasp* I'm someone's senpai. QuQ Even more...I'm the senpai of someone who's...older than me? ^^; Uuuh...

Hmm, that's a pretty damn coincidence there. uwu (That sucks, man.)

Awww, that's so cute. xD But like no, It's such a good series, share it with everyone! (I would never. :3)

*laughs* B-But, senpai, how o-old is senpai? ~!!^^ ._.

RIP My crush on Audrey. I could never look at 'Scream' Audrey the same way again. Also, I'm 13. xD

RIP My crush on Audrey. I could never look at 'Scream' Audrey the same way again. Also, I'm 13. xD

Shame, that must really suck when you're watching the show, huh?

But, oh my god, dude. Were you born on August 5? !!~^p^

Last edited by a moderator:
Dude, I'm legit not even joking! o-o

We're birthday buddies! xD *sparkle*

xD Omfg yes! I've never met someone with the same birthday as me online or irl! Although I had a friend once who knew someone with the same name and birthday as her....

Okay. Hi! I'm actually unsure of my sexuality so I like to say I'm bisexual, but I lean more towards being homosexual. I am biologically a male and identify as a male. I love anime: Danganronpa, noucome, blue exorcist, prison school and many others. I like to play video games: Dark souls, CoD (even though I suck) Danganronpa trigger happy havoc and many, many more. I absolutely love kpop also: Bts, Got7, TWICE, gfriend, blackpink. I think that about wraps it up for me. I think.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back