• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Finally Back Again, and Ready to Roll

CrashDash

Four Thousand Club
As the title of the thread would suggest, I wasn't particularly able to use this site as well as I would have liked to (due to the fact no computer, and didn't really spring for a decent phone). I'm hoping for a good partner who can not only help contribute to a roleplay, but see it all the way through, which is considered somewhat of a rarity in my case. There are many fandoms, and scenarios which I would be more than willing to play.

Naruto (post series with some added original characters and plot lines.)

Game of Thrones

Dragon's Dogma

D.C Comics (Batman preferably involved. Heck I wouldn't even mind a crossover of original characters, or Marvel)

Star Wars

Final Fantasy (truthfully I'm only familiar with VII and X)

Fable (as in the video games)

Pokemon

In terms of original ideas, if anyone would happen to be looking for a partner I consider myself very flexible when it regards to original ideas. For goodness sake even if you have a group roleplay and need people involved let me know. I'm definitely eager to hop back in the saddle.

I would love to do a naruto rp with you! I have PLENTY Of OCS for that fandom haha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back