• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Final resting. interest check

Holo

The local outcast.
Many have said that a world where assassins were useless would be a good world. I agree but unfortunately that is a world we have yet to create and as such we are the ones making room for it. The enemies we face are highly trained and as such lives will be lost and some may be captured. The life of an assassin is hard and in this day and age even the people don't trust us anymore. We used to be able to fight our enemies in the light of day but that was long ago.

tumblr_mnyadbSoAa1s6kmuwo1_500.gif

We are hunted by both our enemies and the civilians we fight to defend. We only have a few allies in this world's and even those are under suspicious conditions. You are to trust nobody and kill only your targets and their guards. If a person is too strong for you then either call for backup or retreat. We need all the bodies we can get and we can't afford to have you end up with your head on a pike.

Many know our organization's name but only one of our members is hunted by face and name. That is our newest recruit and our boldest one who proclaimed his allegiance before he even left for our base.

His name is Hattori Hayato. He is a expert with a pistol and magic but is also a adept swordsman but his stamina and strength are pathetic and make even kittens look like brutes. He will be learning from and training with all of you so let's get a nice clean role call.

(I will provide no character sheet and there is no set race. This world is open for creativity so I expect to be impressed with what I see.)

Hmm, why not? All my roleplays seem to be dying so I'll join.

I am a dolphin.

Also, sent from Atlantis using a shellphone.

Oh, loving the concept! I did a TON of improv in college so I respond very well to settings with less structure

Users who are viewing this thread

Back