• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern FINAL-ly summer!

Jules8008

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
LOCATIONS
MAIN IC
CS
OOC

STILL OPEN!

THE IDEA

So, as we all (maybe, not gonna lie I had to google it myself) know, it's finals season. So, your finals are either done by now (Finals in Germany are done, for example. The US finals are around May 7th? Correct me, I had to google it), or are slowly creeping up on you.
Your characters have just finished their finals and are eagerly - or anxiously - awaiting the results. Around the end of May (I don't have an exact date, so let's just say May 28th), the results are finally in. And, thank god, your character passed the finals! or most of them. But hey, they are still able to graduate!
And, surprise surpise! Your school was hosting a secret contest and whoever passed their finals had a random chance of being able to win a vacation trip to the beach (Or a collab between multiple international schools, to allow for diversity)! Guess what? Yes, your character won! If you want to, you don't need to. Your character can also: Buy the trip on their own, travel with friends, get it gifted from friends, or whatever.
From July 11th to July 18th, the characters are on a trip to an island vacation, I have decided to use a fictional island, located between Aruba and the Dominican Republic, called Cari.
It should be noted that the characters don't necessarily know each other. Maybe one character is from America, but the other one is from Egypt.

THE EVENTS
Well, here's the "problem". when it comes to events, I don't have many ideas. What I have been thinking of is:
- Hitting up an amusement park
- Going camping
- Roadtripping
- Debauchery and party (Whoever thought that 17 year olds visit an island to explore it and behave like adults, you are dead wrong!)
- If multiple would be interested: maybe some sort of tournament? Beach volleyball and that stuff, y'know?

THE RULES
- There will be some small timeskips, the following: Y/C getting their results (May 28th), Y/C on the day of the departure (July 11th, early in the morning), Y/C arriving
- The usual RPNation rules
- No one liners. It's enough when you write one paragraph, as I know that finals are close
- The usual, no racism, homophobia, etc.
- And no drama OOC
- Age range would be between 16 and 21
- You can have multiple characters
- Realistic faceclaims are preferred
- Not directly a rule, but: If you do not want to write a personality for your character, you don't need to. The "Personality"-point in the CS isn't necessary.
- Also not a rule, but good luck with your finals :)

Last edited:
Nice! Thank god someone thinks this idea's good ^^

I'll probably beauty up the Interest Check tomorrow, and maybe edit inn what the bungalows will look like. Spoiler: Bungalows on the water.

Although I am not a too big fan of alcohol I have my reasons), I wouldn't mind something like that.
Yup, we could implement something like that, sounds good.

Yay, more people! Ok, before I will work on the sheets (expect the most #basic sheet ever), I'll open up a location tab.

Oh, before I forget it. I have decided to create a fictional island for the roleplay. It's located in the caribbean sea, somewhere between Aruba and the Dominican Republic.

The CS is up finally!

As stated, take ya time with ya characters, this'll be a chill rolelay anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back