• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Fight for what you want. ( Closed)

H8becomesyou

Hate burns like a raging fire
Hey there again it is me H8. I came up with another idea. I am seeing who would want to play the two guys and the other girl. I would be playing the one girl that is single. The others are up for grab. And here is the idea.

A group of four people. The two girls are friends, they moved to this town to go to college. To one of the girls that have a past. She thought that this would be the best way to get rid of her past. The two guys would be couins. One of them that would be a fighter. For a sercet fighting ring for the college that is how he makes his money. The two cousins live together. The one cousin that doesn't fight is the boyfriend of the other girls friend. The girls friend goes to guys apartment a lot. The guy that fights is an ass by natural. Having been raised with 4 older brothers. He didn't care about the girls that he would go with. There was nothing special about them. But one night the other cousin and his girlfriend. Invited her to come along to a fight. She had never been to one. So she went, the fight was something to watch. The guy was built and very tall. She could tell that he would dwarf her. She was pulled to this man. Something about him. She made her way through the crowd of college kids. As the pushed at her. She didn't care, as the guy took the other one out. Blood fall on her shirt. After the fight was over. The man looked at her and smiled. "Shame to ruin your shirt there Sparrow." After saying that he was pulled away by a group of cheering fans. In that moment he wanted to be with her. There was something in her eyes. And he would do anything to get her. That is the base of the story.

All that would like to do this. Please pm me or comment here. I look forward to hearing from you all. And thank you for reading.

H8

Ok I tell you what if we can find someone else that will play the other guy. You can take the other, how does that sound?

*Blush*, I have yet to Kill Gill

tumblr_mldhfnTpOX1rysniro1_500.gif

NO seriously he stalks me just to see what i am doing o-o but as long as he doesn't give me crap about it i don't care.

You just may be one of those people. That he just likes to see what you do. Because you are so damn cool!! :)

NO , that song doesn't fit me. you know what does though?

don't wanna be an american idoit ;3 funny song just like me

*happy dance* I got it right :) Woohoo!!

I am about to say I will do the other girl part so we can start this. I don't know if we will get another one to play the other girl.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back