Feuding kingdoms... Remake.... Arranged marriage interest check....need two more sons!

I'll literally take any free roles, this looks amazing. I have a character who could fit really well as the eldest son of the Kingdom with fire powers, though I could also create a knight or maidservant character if the important roles are all filled.

Hyelin Hyelin You're welcome! I'm pleasantly surprised at this quick response. I was hoping to roleplay as the Eldest Son of the Kingdom of the South, or a Knight if that is an unavailable position.

I forgot to update that the thing, but we already have oldest son of the South. But we definitely need an knight
Alright, that's fine with me then! And just to confirm, is there any age limit? I'm thinking of my character being either in their late 30s or early 40s.

Hey, I’m looking to sign for the role as the youngest son of the ice and snow kingdom if possible

I’m thinking about doing a knight of the south and the character I have in mind for it
Haha
Oh man

If this is still open, I'm taking that goddamn north son!

Edit: Never mind, just saw it got taken. I'll probably take a knight/army commander role of some kind then.

Hey, so, just got here, I'm doing what my friend Kloudy is doing. I'll take a knight, thank you

Users who are viewing this thread

Back