Feuding kingdoms... Remake.... Arranged marriage interest check....need two more sons!

Reiia silver

Queen of romance!
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
FUHObxr.jpg

Once upon a time a long time ago, there were four kings. They each wanted to rule the kingdom once the current king died, but it was becoming quite clear that no one could decide who should be the next king. This kingdom happen to be in the middle, so the oldest finally decided he would leave and he did so going making his own kingdom up in the north, where it was cold. The second oldest also decided to leave, but he left making his way down south, where the sun was amazing. The third king also decide to leave, Making His Way West where he would settle and make his own kingdom, his kingdom was the land of rain. The final King also decided to leave, making his way east and finally settling where flowers bloomed the best.

When the King of the kingdom that each king had wanted, finally died….. War broke out between the kingdom and it went on for many years. Finally the Queen of the middle Kingdom, came up with a solution. That each child from each kingdom would become engaged to the kingdoms and all of this being done so they can hopefully bring peace to each kingdom and all live in the middle kingdom.

Now, in an odd turn of events, each king had four children….. Two boys and two girls

Rules: Anime pictures only | Romance is heavily involved, keep it clean | Please no one liners | don't just post a character, must chat in ooc first! | Every character whether it be royalty or a castle worker has their importance in the role-play!

the kingdom of the north (powers involving ice, wind or cold)

eldest daughter: Hyelin Hyelin

eldest son: Pilgrim59 Pilgrim59

youngest daughter: NightPhoenix NightPhoenix

youngest son:

The kingdom of the South (powers involving heat, fire)

eldest daughter: FabulousTrash FabulousTrash

eldest son: Wonderblue Wonderblue

youngest daughter: Reiia silver Reiia silver

youngest son: SomeRandomCanuck SomeRandomCanuck

The kingdom of the West: (powers involving water, rain)

eldest daughter: FireMaiden FireMaiden

eldest son: dragonwriter_will dragonwriter_will

youngest son: SomeRandomCanuck SomeRandomCanuck

youngest daughter: Mooniee Mooniee

The kingdom of the East: (powers involving plants, growing,)

eldest son: Hyelin Hyelin

eldest daughter: Ungifted ;-; Ungifted ;-;

youngest son: PaperGhosts PaperGhosts

youngest daughter: Reiia silver Reiia silver

Workers of the kingdoms

ladies in waiting:

NightPhoenix NightPhoenix

dragonwriter_will dragonwriter_will

-

-

-

-

-

-

Knights East:

Reiia silver Reiia silver

idalie idalie

Benthelame Benthelame
Trappy Trappy
-

-

-

Cook:

-

-

-

-
random maids:

CS | OOC

Last edited:
no you can be the youngest son of the East, but again if you want to be a part of the fire nation that's fine too it's honestly whatever you want

Hey! Interested in one of the sons of the West. Can we do multiple roles?

You can be as many of the castle workers as you want, I wasn't going to let people control too many of the royalties .... get But if we don't too many more people interested, I'll let people take on multiple Royal roles.... the spot is yours Also, do you have a preference for older or younger

Also, if you want to talk to others about the relationship between Royal and other kingdoms (friendships, secret romances, things like that) we can go ahead and do that.... I won't be able to get the character page up until tonight, but I will work on the out of character page right now since it doesn't take much....
FireMaiden FireMaiden dragonwriter_will dragonwriter_will Elekta Kount Elekta Kount Hyelin Hyelin Countofcristo Countofcristo EndlessHope EndlessHope Mooniee Mooniee

bounce ideas off of each other for what kind of character you're going to create and things like that....

I was thinking a charismatic kind of guy, who sneaks out of the castle to go to taverns with his commoner/servant friend and feels heavy guilt about not being good enough to inherit his fathers place. That's just a rough idea and if anyone has any suggestions or wants to collaborate let me know!

Liking that idea for your prince Countofcristo Countofcristo ! Perhaps his interactions with the friend in lesser status are looked down on by someone, or the community in general. Just a suggestion

Thinking my prince might have some sort of issues with honesty... compulsive lying, or he denies that the future and courtship are coming so fast. Thinking I like the second one better, but open to everyone's input on these ideas : )

My character will be Hana, she can conjure flowers as well as heal using a plant life force, but when she does so it puts her to sleep for a few days so she only uses her healing spells when she has to. She is a very energetic, 16-year-old who doesn't like the idea of being arranged to someone. If anyone wants to let me know what kind of relationship mine will have with yours let me know.... Even with her siblings it would be nice to know if they are close or not

Users who are viewing this thread

Back