• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Festival Of Magic [Harry Potter]

stellar.nova

queen of the stars
tumblr_thing.png

hello everyone!!

sorry, i'm foregoing the pretty coding this time around for my interest check! it' too much effort for such little payoff at this point that i've kind of given it up, but onto what this interest check is all about! it's been a while since i've tried my hands at gming and i'm ready to give it a go again, and would love for anyone who is interested to be a part of it. some things to remember before continuing your read:

- you must be 18+ primarily because i feel weird roleplaying with those who are minors. when i was 18 it wasn't a problem, but now that i'm 21...it's a bit odd.
- you must be okay with LGBTQ+ things
- you must keep an open mind because some ideas are canon and some aren't
- please note that there will be some ue of discord

now that i've taken care of that, let's move on to the point of it all. the festival of magic happens only every twenty years, and now, in the year 2020, time for it to happen once more. witches and wizards in their sixth and seventh years from all eight wizarding schools have been permitted to enter and compete in two specialty subjects of their choice in order to determine which school can become the champion of the festival.

the plot is simple, i didn't see a need to go into more detail than that for an interest check. if you're interested, comment below and i will pm you with more details!!!

i'm so excited to have you be a part of this!!

Attachments

• tumblr thing.png
    tumblr thing.png
    283 KB · Views: 0
Well I'd be interested if my own Harry Potter RP doesn't take off. Also I'm ok with LGBTQ+ just so long as it doesn't take over the RP sometimes the focus just shifts from the RP to "how Queer can you be" as for canon, well it doesn't really say much on how the other schools are like so much of that is open to interpretation and I'm fine with that. Not to mention that Harry Potter would have been happening in the 90's and who knows how much has changed by 2020.

I'm definitely interested. How detailed are you looking for? I prefer to RP in fairly descriptive detailed settings, so if that isn't a priority this might not be perfect for me?

I'd love to play a fairly over-the-top, ambitious Slytherin, charismatic, pan, flirty as all hell, sorta working on enhancing "Slytherin PR."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back