• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Female looking for RP partner(s)!

Miss Starchild

Good evening everyone!

I am a bit rusty at roleplaying as of late, though with the bit of time that I now have Monday through Fridays in the evening...I find my mind wandering and wanting to get back into creating wonderful stories with others in the roleplaying community.

I generally roleplay in medieval universes, however I am not close minded to other time frames! I do roleplay purely for fun and do not require a partner that is going to weave paragraph after paragraph for the simple of action of taking a seat at a local inn...HOWEVER, I do simply request that my partner or partners (I am not opposed to getting involved with a group, the more the merrier) are at least descriptive enough that I can understand what they are conveying, a few lines will do.

I do already have a character that I have developed, but I am willing to change/modify according to whatever universe or timeframe is decided upon.

If any of this strikes your fancy don't be shy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back