Chitchat Female Heavies in video games

Because in many cases, this being one of them, art imitates life. Regardless of how or when you look at it by and large men are more physically capable than women. If you've ever had to be on the move for hours at a time carrying something you'll know that that "something" starts getting heavy, quick. While I don't agree with the fact that we should be limited by what is prevalent in reality when it comes to fiction, I think this is the reason why you don't see as many chicks with 20mm cannons. 

There's been countless studies conducted on the ability of male and female recruits and trainees showing a clear difference between the two.

Even the biggest and strongest women are still dwarfed in power by their male counterparts. Finesse or technique based activities are normally where the variance goes from a chasm to a case by case. Though most all physical activity in terms of raw output predominantly favors guys, these areas are where women can gain the advantage. Hence the decreasing gap between Olympic male and female swimmers in score but the still colossal one present in weight lifting. 

Steroids and Testosterone boosters are about the only sure fire way to close the gap in all aspects but at what cost? 

I say we let guys tote the huge weapons, makes you a bigger target anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back