Felines Honoris Causa | Felis's Character Storage

Felis

Meow?
This will be mainly for characters that I need to share but didn't go in an RP-specific CS thread, or those that I really want to re-use at some point.

If you want to give me feedback on them, I'd rather you do it over PM to help me keep this thread clutter-free, but I don't mind much if you just post here.

Anselm
Anselm

Appearance: Anselm is not very tall, maybe 5'3", and has an almost delicate physique for a male. Still, being used to lifting and carrying around various items, he isn't frail, either, and the stiff fabric of his livery helps to give the impression of an average build. His hair is dark and straight, cut short enough to not fall into his eyes, but long enough that he needs to brush it for it to not look untidy. Anselm's eyes are dark as well and slightly narrowed a lot of the time.

(if I find a good image for him, it will go here)

Personality: Anselm takes pride in his position as the queen's personal attendant and is generally a somewhat prideful and stubborn individual. He is fiercely loyal to the queen (as he was to her father before), but his loyalty and respect for other people is more fleeting and directly proportional to whether he thinks they make good decisions. He strives to keep up a pleasant and deferential demeanor in presence of people with higher station, but has a temper that may cause him to break that perfect facade.
(to be more detailed at a later point)
History: Anselm is the son of the late king's former personal retainer and one of the castle's cooks. Due to both of his parents working, he was expected to help out with various servant's tasks from a fairly young age. This way, he learned about the castle's layout and procedures early on, and by now the castle premises is where he feels most comfortable. He is familiar with the city, too, however, as he has often been out on errands in his older years.
Several years ago, Anselm's father died of illness and Anselm was given the honor of succeeding to his father's position. He would serve the king until his death a few years later, then become the princess's (and by that point, queen's) attendant.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back