Feel My Giraffe-... Wrath. Feel My Wrath! Oh, and hey.

Long title aside, what up.

As I'm sure all you people's can see my username and I assume know what Gotham is, must already know what I prefer in my RP's. That's right! Spiderman!...

But no, for real. I love DC comics, not just Batman. There's like, ALLOT of comic's published under DC and from I've seen, they're all nothing but amazing. If you like the same sort of thing, you're good with me. Oh and some anime I guess. Mainly the basic b, Pokemon, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Digimon sort of thing. There are some outside that, but eh... I dunno'. I'm more really into comic's. So if you are, let me know!

And... hey, I guess!

Welcome to RPN!! I am the Mechanist! The hero of the commonwealth and of RPN!! There are Tons of RP's to join, and even more people to RP with, myself included ^D^ We've got all kinds ranging from modern to medieval to futuristic. I myself am prone to fantasy, medieval or futuristic rp's, and I am a sucker for romance and a good love story. Trust me when I say we almost have it all!! Feel free to help yourself to the cookies and punch at the table.

Hello, and welcome to RPNation! I was just gonna ask: who's your favorite Batman character? Sorry if the question's sudden--only a handful of my IRL friends are into Batman, and it makes my heart ache.

Hello, and welcome to RPNation! I was just gonna ask: who's your favorite Batman character? Sorry if the question's sudden--only a handful of my IRL friends are into Batman, and it makes my heart ache.
I feel your pain. Kindred souls we are. As for Batman alone, as in just the Bat-fam and surrounding characters, that's tough. I'm very partial Jean-Paul Valley. Quite a bit, New 52 Damien Wayne is also up there. The Bat-fam is hard to pick from! Who's yours Mr. MemeBomb?

Lol. To be honest, I've always had a penchant for super villains, and my top three of all of them would be The Joker, Scarecrow, and The Riddler. In fact, my current profile picture on this site is a Noir version of The Riddler. Gotta love that 1940s/1950s aesthetic. As for the Batfam, Barbara's such aa amazing badass, and Damien's another favorite.

See, you didn't mention Pro & Antagonists! That's a whole other story! None come to mind right now, but there are some... oh there are.

Mr. Nygma is insane. But in the best kind of way. I always felt, if the real world was like the one we see on the delightful pages and half the population were each made into hero's and villains, with me on the villain side... The Riddler would be the kinda' guy I'd look up towards.

The look of Gotham really reminds me of the 1940's New York, or such from the kind of look. Like the King King 2005 remake, I picture Gotham looking like NY there, but just run down. Kind of crazy!

Yes, I love that look in King Kong! And yeah, The Riddler is certainly a fascinating character for me. Heck, most of the Batman villains are. As for me, if I lived in Gotham and was on the wrong side of he law, it'd be hard for me to pick just one villain to admire and follow. I personally find The Joker funny and charismatic (despite him also being a giant asshole), and The Riddler is vastly intelligent and also rather charismatic. As for Scarecrow, I find his work in fear and phobias a really interesting concept, not to mention I really enjoyed him in Batman/ Scarecrow Year One.

The Joker is an interesting one. He's far more complex than the 'Clown' we see. The things going on in his head, despite a majority of them being weird, crazy and stupid s--t, are perhaps some of the deepest thoughts the Bat-world the will never know.

Who's you favorite throughout the WHOLE of DC.

To be honest, I had only just gotten into Batman last year, so I haven't had the chance to branch out into the other DC superheroes. Green Arrow looks like a lot of fun, but I have no idea where to start on him. So, honestly, it's probably The Joker who's my favorite of them all. I like Lex Luthor's cunning and the way he holds himself, for lack of a better term. But boy, there's a special place in my heart for the characters that can make me laugh consistently, and Joker's one of 'em. He's almost always a lot of fun whenever he shows up in a comic or movie.

Oh, god no, that one's my least favorite version. In fact, I largely disliked the Suicide Squad movie (sorry if that's an unpopular opinion). I prefer Joker from the Animated series, or the Arkham games. I also greatly enjoyed Heath Ledger's version, despite him straying from the norm a bit.

That's not an unpopular opinion one bit!! XD It's quite the norm, though I think Jared Leto's Joker is very much loved, despite the film being universally bashed.

Man, this is where the cracks begin to show... I never got into the animated series :o
The Arkham-verse Joker is phenomenal though. Mark Hamill is crazy good!

Hello and welcome! *tosses confetti everywhere* I prefer Marvel myself, but there are plenty of DC fans around, as you seem to have discovered.

T The Wrath Of Gotham Mhm! Whenever I think of or try to write The Joker for a fic (wow, I hope I don't sound lame for writing those), I almost always think of Hamill's Joker. He's a really good blend of humor and violence for me, and Hamill's voice is super memorable. Also, in my opinion, Leto's Joker is more popular among younger, teenaged fans, but to be honest, we haven't seen enough of him for me to truly be confident in my judge of his acting. The purring is a bit odd, though.

Hello and welcome! *tosses confetti everywhere* I prefer Marvel myself, but there are plenty of DC fans around, as you seem to have discovered.
Ow! You got that in my eye, cut that out! *whispers* okay, a lil' more cofetti, just a bit!.
Marvel seems to lighthearted! Such as the old, classic love story of... Deadpool Kills The Marvel Universe... uh... yeah.

T The Wrath Of Gotham Mhm! Whenever I think of or try to write The Joker for a fic (wow, I hope I don't sound lame for writing those), I almost always think of Hamill's Joker. He's a really good blend of humor and violence for me, and Hamill's voice is super memorable. Also, in my opinion, Leto's Joker is more popular among younger, teenaged fans, but to be honest, we haven't seen enough of him for me to truly be confident in my judge of his acting. The purring is a bit odd, though.
Dude, 'sound lame'? You have no idea how many fic's I tried writing but not finding motivation to finish! I'm currently working on one now!
Eh, it's not the acting which is my issue. It's just, everything about his look. It's not the Joker, like... c'mon. Throw green hair on a dog and call it Dog-Joker while you're at it!

(yo, i have no idea how to quote anything, so I'll just copy-paste and @)

T The Wrath Of Gotham "It's not the Joker, like... c'mon. Throw green hair on a dog and call it Dog-Joker while you're at it!"
Lol, I wouldn't be surprised if they'd done something similar already. As for his looks, SS Joker really doesn't look like a clown anymore. I mean, he looks like a gangster, so he has that going for him. I'm all for interpretive versions of the Joker, but SS isn't really my cup of tea.

As for Marvel, I enjoyed the Deadpool movie. Uh, I haven't had a chance to get into that, either.

Also, let me tell you, writing fics is hard for me. I go through exactly the same thing, and then when I do have motivation to write, I hate everything I've typed. What sorts of fics do you write?

(whoops, I added something I searched up about Danish names. I deleted it now, though.)

Ow! You got that in my eye, cut that out! *whispers* okay, a lil' more cofetti, just a bit!.
Marvel seems to lighthearted! Such as the old, classic love story of... Deadpool Kills The Marvel Universe... uh... yeah.
*throws more confetti* I'm most familiar with the MCU. Rather than a more light hearted character, my favorite character is an amnesiac assassin who spent about 70 years as a prisoner of war. He's had some really bad days.

Kestrel Kestrel Cosplay is always fun, and it takes a lot of confidence to do so! I wish you and your friend luck in your cosplaying endeavors!

Nygma, you don't have to tell me about hating everything that comes from the writers pen! Jeez, never have I read something back and thought, 'jeez, that is just tne drizziling poops!', until I saw my work.
I work toward a large crossover event, focusing on it every couple chapters, where the ones inbetween are set on specific characters and relativly unrelated arc's to the overall plot. As for genre, horror, thriller and romance I find a good mix.

And Kestrel, that sounds like a hell of a task! Any ideas how the outfot will work differently? Would love to see the finished product if you have a WorldCosplay account or something! I only ever cosplayed as Kakuzu from Naruto -_-'

Welcome fren, from the local panda/otter/octopus enthusiast!
Hopefully you find everything you're looking for! I myself can usually be found lurking around the fantasy forums, general chat areas, and (of course) the discord chat :3
If you're looking for partners I'd suggest checking out our Searching for Partners (or group) threads ^-^
Feel free to come say hi any time if you have any questions ^D^

Kestrel Kestrel Cosplay is always fun, and it takes a lot of confidence to do so! I wish you and your friend luck in your cosplaying endeavors!
And Kestrel, that sounds like a hell of a task! Any ideas how the outfot will work differently? Would love to see the finished product if you have a WorldCosplay account or something! I only ever cosplayed as Kakuzu from Naruto -_-'
Thanks! I definitely plan on posting pics in the creativity forum on here. The arm has made me contemplate throwing myself off a train. My friend got a dark blue dress that we painted the design on like his stealth suit in the Winter Soldier movie, and I'm probably going to wear a black skirt over leggings. We decided to go for a more practical and screen accurate look, rather then a more common "sexy" female version, but that's just our personal preference. The fact that we are both about 5 ft tall and not muscular has made it a bit challenging. We are actually getting pretty close to being done. We have to paint her shield, add a glossy finish to my arm, and I need to finish my jacket (add right sleeve and straps that go across my chest, hem the left arm hole, and hem the bottom).

Welcome fren, from the local panda/otter/octopus enthusiast!
Hopefully you find everything you're looking for! I myself can usually be found lurking around the fantasy forums, general chat areas, and (of course) the discord chat :3
If you're looking for partners I'd suggest checking out our Searching for Partners (or group) threads ^-^
Feel free to come say hi any time if you have any questions ^D^
Thank you very much! And thank you for giving me the image of a panda, octopus and otter hybrid, a image of pure fear.

Thanks! I definitely plan on posting pics in the creativity forum on here. The arm has made me contemplate throwing myself off a train. My friend got a dark blue dress that we painted the design on like his stealth suit in the Winter Soldier movie, and I'm probably going to wear a black skirt over leggings. We decided to go for a more practical and screen accurate look, rather then a more common "sexy" female version, but that's just our personal preference. The fact that we are both about 5 ft tall and not muscular has made it a bit challenging. We are actually getting pretty close to being done. We have to paint her shield, add a glossy finish to my arm, and I need to finish my jacket (add right sleeve and straps that go across my chest, hem the left arm hole, and hem the bottom).
Hey, least it make you want to do it *OFF* a train, not into one... that's a plus right?!
Hey, sometimes 'sexy' is practical, have you not seen Quiet from MGS5!... Yeah, it was really 'realisitc' xD
I'm really interested in seeing the jacket and how much it resembles his gear. I'd use the term, 'Tactical gear' to describe his upper body apparel and though I would rather stub my toe over and over again before even trying to replicate that; I'm sure it's in good hands with you.

Hey, least it make you want to do it *OFF* a train, not into one... that's a plus right?!
Hey, sometimes 'sexy' is practical, have you not seen Quiet from MGS5!... Yeah, it was really 'realisitc' xD
I'm really interested in seeing the jacket and how much it resembles his gear. I'd use the term, 'Tactical gear' to describe his upper body apparel and though I would rather stub my toe over and over again before even trying to replicate that; I'm sure it's in good hands with you.
Thank you! I'm trying to sew his tactical jacket from scratch, which does make me question my life choices. We'll see how well it turns out. I'll definitely tag you in it when I post it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back