• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Feed The Machine

SomeFakeUsername911

You've been am-bushed!
"No more questions, get back in line!"
"Just get back in line!"

In the year 2023, humans have built the first fully-advanced android named NB-020117. It's only problem; it needs others to feed him energy, thoughts, and knowledge.

They began to feed NB-020117. They strap themselves to a chair and put a wire connecting the human brain with the one from the android. Soon, the humans that tested became emotionless and NB-020117 became smart and powerful. The emotionless humans began to worship NB-020117 and the android became a leader of an new world order.

After the end of World War 3 in 2076, the world was severely damaged. 2 billion people was dead and the nuclear fallout ran everywhere. The world resizes inside a giant fallout shelter, containing 5 million people. The only solution was to put NB-020117 as leader of the shelter. Soon, people will be emotionless. They will be selfless, smart, and they'll never start a war again.

While inside the shelter people started to rebel and escaped the shelter. But what they saw was millions of people lining up to feed the machine. NB-020117 was mining the Earth for selfish desires of becoming stronger. If the rebels don't stop NB-020117, everyone on the planet will be mindless drones, and the Earth will be dead. However, facing against NB-020117 is no easy task.

As he's the most powerful person on the planet, with an leading army and artillery.

Is there a chance of stopping the machine?

(What do you think? Is it a good rp idea?)

Guys I'm back. I'm going to start working on the pages.

Since this is a futuristic roleplay, do you guys have any ideas for futuristic weapons, vehicles, machines, etc?

Guys I'm back. I'm going to start working on the pages.

Since this is a futuristic roleplay, do you guys have any ideas for futuristic weapons, vehicles, machines, etc?

Not much could be said for vehicles. But weapons, I would say that we could have energy weapons by this point but still have ballistic firearms as well. The future is a touchy thing, we have no idea of how things could go.

I'm sorry everyone. I was working on the pages when my computer broke. I had to let it cool off. I got it fixed just now, but now, I got to get off.

Will try to work on it tomorrow.

Also, adding to the the list are little capsules that can store large objects and something similar to lightsabers. Hover skates (hovering rollerblades/ice skates) could be an interesting tech for mobility.

Okay, I'm going offline.

I'm really busy tomorrow, but I might be on early in the morning.

If you have any questions or problems, post them here.

If you have ideas for how the story should go and it's world, post them in the thread above.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back