• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern FEARLESS

yoikes

The (Not So) Evil Mastermind
I swear if this flops again I'll stop making new roleplay.

Anyway! Here's the story:

You are worthless, as human being.

Loved by no one and cared by no one, you only have your self in this world.

Juveniles, runaways, orphans... No one is going to miss you if you die.

Our men scouted you and proceed to take you to this facility. We inject you with important substances, and we run several test at your body.

Inside your brain, there is this thing called Amygdala. Without it, your brain cannot recognize or memorize fear.

Your Amygdala has been removed. Congratulations, you survived the test. The Nest have employed you as our new team of assassins, operatives, agents.

Nihil Timor, Fear Nothing young ones.

---

You are taken and forcefully become The Nest's test subject. You survived, and become a human that cannot longer feel fear. With no other choice, you joined The Nest and become a new kind of killing machine.

Of course, everything wont go that simple and monotone.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't intend to sound rude or anything but that didn't really read well. "Your Amygdala have been removed." For instance, it should be "has" rather than "have". Does sound interesting as a story though.

Petronov said:
I don't intend to sound rude or anything but that didn't really read well. "Your Amygdala have been removed." For instance, it should be "has" rather than "have". Does sound interesting as a story though.
Yeah I'm really weak at grammar and verb :/ . Thanks for correcting me

[QUOTE="Daughter of Hades]I'm interested as well!! where can I sign up!? :)

[/QUOTE]
Not yet open, I'm still waiting for more player :)

twistedreincanrante said:
im in regardless of your native tounge I understood it!!
Thank you!!

My English may not be perfect but hey I understand more than 2 languages!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back