• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Fear

dwale

drownin

ice-cream-for-crow.regular.png

What you fear is far better than what you will become.

The dreams have been going on for weeks. Possibly months, but time was never something you were good with. They were filled with scenes of brutal murder that was dealt out by your very hand. The last image in every one of these dreams is the face of a person. The same seven faces reeling over and over, each dying differently from the last time you saw them. Unknown to you, but these seven others have been having similar dreams.

You decide to take the bus one day, seeing as how gas is expensive and your job kind of sucks, and nearly bolt off when you see them. All seven of the people in your dreams are on that bus. They keep their eyes turned down, as if they know of the dreams you've been having, but it's really because they've dreamt of killing everyone else on that bus too.

You take a seat at the back, figuring it would be easier that way. You would be out of sight from the victims of your dreams. The driver, an older gentleman, steers robotically onto a deserted road surrounded by both farmland and woods. One moment you are conscious and staring out the foggy window beside you; the next you wake up on the ground outside of an overturned bus. The driver is dead, with his inners scattered about in ways that may have fazed you months ago, but not anymore.

The others are just beginning to wake up. Your eyes travel across the road, where you spot a large brick house with a single porch light, and you holler to the others that you can get help there. Unfortunately, help is the last thing you will be receiving.

[This RP will be a survival horror RP, if you couldn't tell. I kept the basis relatively mysterious for reasons that will be kept to myself (unless I get a volunteer for a Co-GM). I will not be participating as a civilian, so there will be eight total spots available. The RP will be Adept Casual/Detailed. Gender ratio does not matter and there will be no reservations.]

I am definitely interested, I need some spooky in my life! If you start a new thread, could you tag me? Thank you!

Alright all. I'm working on the thread now.

When it gets up, I will most likely tag a whole onslaught of friendos, but don't let this intimidate you. If your CS's are detailed and unique, you have a fabulous chance.
:)

I will tag everyone in the thread when I've got it made up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back