• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom π”‰π”’π”žπ”― 𝔱π”₯𝔒 π”΄π”žπ”©π”¨π”¦π”«π”€ π”‘π”’π”žπ”‘ {interest check}

Gothyxoxo

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
>> Hello, call me Gothy. I am new to the website, but not to roleplaying/writing! I have been writing for 10+ years now, and I look forward to writing with some new partners!

>> I would like for my partners to be 18 years or older, no minors, seeing as the walking dead deals with some dark themes. I also just don't feel comfy roleplaying with those waay younger than me (I am 21)

----------

>> Let's get into the meat of it!
>> I am looking for someone to roleplay OCxCANON ! DOUBLING only. I have a list of characters I can write for you down below (in no particular order)πŸ‘‡

* LITERALLY any character, just ask!!!

>>THIS is what characters I'M looking for YOU to play:
*Negan
*Daryl
*Glenn

>>If any of this interests you, please shoot me a message! I am OOC friendly and willing to plot it out! I've seen all seasons so don't worry about that. Happy travels c:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back