• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Fear The Walking Dead (4 open slots)

fisheypixels

A writer of words and drawer of lines
I tagged it as simple, because when you get down to it, it's simple.

I'm a big fan of zombie roleplays. However, it's incredibly difficult to find one that is good with good people. I've found they often involve at least one ninja, that ridiculous guy who "kills a herd with his pocket knife", and just terrible encounters.

I'm looking to do something serious. Like the show. But I don't want any of the characters from the show. I'm thinking, since a majority of the people who RP(or who i've seen), RP as younger characters. Like 16-23 age. That's fine, but it has to be believable.

Similarly to the show, we'll have it start with rumors of attacks and sickness. And our characters going about their daily routines. But we follow the timeline of the show's beginning. So you've got the public up in a roar about the social issues of shooting people(walkers). Then shit really hits the fan when the riots downtown start. So on and so forth. Oh, and this will be set in LA. (if you don't know the city (i sure don't) don't worry about it)

I want people who join to play as themselves or as someone they can step into the shoes of easily. Or at least close to yourself. One thing I don't like about he show is the characters just don't look like they care as much as they should. So think about it. How would you/your character react if your family an friends were dying, dead, and missing. How would you react if you saw people getting eaten. If you saw people getting shot. Imagine how you would feel you experienced all that in one day. Imagine how difficult your first encounter would be. Would you be able to kill one?

Now, when you post your characters, we can have five players (including me). I just don't want it being too crowded. Now think. Stuff like Katanas are relatively common IRL. But rarely are they actually able to do real damage. I mean I own a battle axe in real life, but It'd probably break after one swing. As for weapons early on, I would imagine people would be very reluctant to openly carry guns, as they don't know the severity of the situation. So for the beginning, let's just stick to stuff you can conceal or have a reasonable explanation if a cop stopped you.

I'll post my character. I mean, obviously I'll make a few changes like in the bio. But for the most part, I'll keep him similar to me. When making your character, don't give them all skills. For example, my character will be careful and relatively perceptive. Which I am in real life. But a MASSIVE setback here is that my character/me has a hard time killing stuff. It's pretty bad man. I feel bad when I step on a bug. So that'll be my character.

The RP will start in early fall. When school is starting.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back