• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings ๐Ÿ๐œ๐ฅ๐ฌ๐ž๐ ๐ฏ๐๐ฌ - ๐Ÿ๐ฑ๐Ÿ ๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ ๐œ๐ก๐ž๐œ๐ค โ€งโ‚Šหšโœง

fclsegvds

even if its a false god.
RP PARTNER SEARCH
hey guys, i'm stella! i'm new to rpn and looking for some writing partners. i write literate to novella length and ask for 300+ word replies. i love making new friends and world building and plotting with new people! i am also on discord my tag is fclsegvds#1948 if you want to chat over there. i am so excited to meet new people and make some more friends! if you want to write together go ahead and shoot me a pm or message me on discord!
GUIDELINES
NO.1 if we are to write together, i ask that we maintain some sort of ooc friendship. i know rpn isn't the best for ooc chatting so feel free to add me on discord!
NO.2 i am ghosting friendly, however, if you are aware you will be gone for a while a heads up would be appreciated, and i will do the same.
NO.3 please be 17+ before messaging me.
NO.4 i love, love plotting and world building and i would love to come up with a whole universe with you! i am down for doubling or even developing more than that! i do prefer doubling over only having one. i do mxf, fxf, and mxm, however i have more experiene with fxf and mxf. i only write with realistic faceclaims, as well. descriptions work just fine as an alternative. i only do ocxoc or ccxoc.

PLOTS
fandoms:
harry potter
percy jackson
killing eve
a court of thorns and roses
shadow and bone
the bastard son and the devil himself
the vampire diaries
bridgerton
shadow hunters

pairings:
fbi agent x. serial killer
knight x. prince(ss)
human x. demigod
chef x. baker
celebrity x. journalist
pirarte x. mermaid
witch hunter x. witch

mafia leader x. detective
mafia leader x. daughter of his rival
royal x. royal
royal x. commoner
spy x. target
assassin x. target
celebrity x. childhood friend
arranged marriage
friends to lovers
immortal x. mortal
immortal x. time traveller
ghost x. necromancer
and more.

ยฉ pasta

hey guys, i'm stella! i'm new to rpn and looking for some writing partners. i write literate to novella length and ask for 300+ word replies. i love making new friends and world building and plotting with new people! i am also on discord my tag is fclsegvds#1948 if you want to chat over there. i am so excited to meet new people and make some more friends! if you want to write together go ahead and shoot me a pm or message me on discord!

NO.1 if we are to write together, i ask that we maintain some sort of ooc friendship. i know rpn isn't the best for ooc chatting so feel free to add me on discord!
NO.2 i am ghosting friendly, however, if you are aware you will be gone for a while a heads up would be appreciated, and i will do the same.
NO.3 please be 17+ before messaging me.
NO.4 i love, love plotting and world building and i would love to come up with a whole universe with you! i am down for doubling or even developing more than that! i do prefer doubling over only having one. i do mxf, fxf, and mxm, however i have more experiene with fxf and mxf. i only write with realistic faceclaims, as well. descriptions work just fine as an alternative. i only do ocxoc, or ccxoc.
fandoms:
harry potter
percy jackson
killing eve
a court of thorns and roses
shadow and bone
the bastard son and the devil himself
the vampire diaries
bridgerton
shadow hunters

pairings:
fbi agent x. serial killer