• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Fawnlock bbc (any characters or tags welcome)0

Blu_lifee

The true roleplayer
[All tags and characters welcome (fawnlock)] sherlock walked through the forest softly as he explored. He was freezing out of his mind as he stepped through the piles of snow around him. The blizzard that had hit their forest had been a rough one. He peeked through the trees as he saw what looked to be a cabin. He trotted excitedly through the snow, making his way to the cabin. He peeked into the window and realized he didnt see anyone. He ignored the items strewn about in favor of getting warm. He opened the door and scurried inside, looking around and heading for the bedroom, burying himself under the abundance of warm things.

[All tags and characters welcome (fawnlock)] sherlock walked through the forest softly as he explored. He was freezing out of his mind as he stepped through the piles of snow around him. The blizzard that had hit their forest had been a rough one. He peeked through the trees as he saw what looked to be a cabin. He trotted excitedly through the snow, making his way to the cabin. He peeked into the window and realized he didnt see anyone. He ignored the items strewn about in favor of getting warm. He opened the door and scurried inside, looking around and heading for the bedroom, burying himself under the abundance of warm things.

// Can I join, also are Oc's welcome?

Sherlock settled into the warm bundle of clothes and blankets, letting the chill leave him as got warm. He could care less at the moment about people that could be there because he was so cold. He was hungry as well but that could definently wait. He could be seen from the shivering mass under the pile on the bed.

I opened the door, and gasped at the person that was right in front of me, The Famous Sherlock Holmes, was sitting on the blankets I had left out, I squeaked and ran into the room again and shut the door

Users who are viewing this thread

Back