Favourite Smite God?

Capricornus

I'm your dead girl walking
I started playing Smite a month ago or so (before my Pc started crashing non-stop ヽ(`⌒´)ノ)

I was curious to know who your favourite god was (lore wise, design, gameplay) and what god you'd enjoy seeing in Smite.

Personally I don't have many gods unlocked yet, so I don't really have a main. For now I quite enjoy Ra's abilities cause - do I really need to mention his first ability? - I also like his aoe heal.

Lore wise I prefer the Greek and Norse gods, especially Medusa and Hel. I also really like Hel's concept, changing from and all.

A goddess I'd enjoy seeing in game would probably be Persephone, which would probably be more like a support, healing, buffing etc.

I'd also love to see Pandora, but unluckily she's not considered a goddess.

Or maybe Jesus. (Jk.)

So what are your thoughts?

Chang'e! Ratatoskr too, especially after his recent rework.

Lore wise would be Scylla.

EDIT: I like playing as Scylla too.

Last edited by a moderator:
Game-play wise, I love Ra. I dunno why, I just think he's a fun god to play. The feeling of hitting someone through a wall with my ult, the feeling of killing an invisible Loki with my glow, the feeling of being able to just say 'no' to a minion wave...

Sensational.

Lore-wise, however, I have an odd affinity for Zhong Kui. Guy was not only smart enough to pass the minister exam with flying colors, but was apparently ugly enough to genuinely infuriate the emperor enough to send him away at first sight. Oh, yeah, and he tossed himself into the palace doors until he died, so... Yeah.

P.S. Hercules isn't a god, but he's in. Scylla's not a goddess, but she's in. Pandora would be awesome :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Right now my current loves are Aphrodite, Zeus and Hou Yi.I'm also a huge Nu Wa fan. Nu was my second diamond <3

I haven't played for too long, but I like Kukulkan. I like the idea of playing a more monster-like god. Plus his abilities are awesome. I like slipstream because it allows me to get out of spawn quickly and also away from tough enemies (he's a squishy mage-class). Zephyr is a good ability to harass enemy gods with or, if leveled up enough, get a good "snipe" if they're running away. my personal favorite of his abilities is Whirlwind because it creates a tornado that spawns smaller tornadoes onto any enemy that passes within it's radius. Especially at higher levels this is great to shred an enemies health or just say "No" to a minion wave. His ultimate isn't that strong and requires good timing, but can be of great use to you're team. In terms of lore, however, I prefer Greek/Roman and Celtic.

@Capricornus As stated earlier, Scylla is not a god so Pandora could still be n option.

@ShadyDrizzle While only born a demigod, Hercules did actually become a full fledged god near the end of his myths.

Probably Janus, love his high-based utility kit so much. It feels amazing demolishing an opponent by sniping with his ult and it's truly fun helping out the team with buffs and portals. Plus, he does an INSANE amount of damage. Minion wave clear is pretty good, his one, two, and three just wrecks everything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back