Favourite game of all time

There are a lot of games that i played and absolutely loved the whole time (Fallout New Vegas, Mass Effect, Dark Souls, Red Dead Redemption, just to name a few), but my favourite game of all time must be Vampire The Masquerade Bloodlines. Even if it's buggy as hell, with the fan-made patches it's absolutely fantastic in my opinion.

LifeNovel said:
I don't play much video games, mainly cause I never have much money :D , but an all time favorite of mine will forever be Okami. The player is actually a wolf who needs to regain their divine powers to defeat demons! If i remember correctly it somewhat is based off a legend or something. I know for sure the names are legit, but the connection I am unsure.
Okami is a really wonderful and beautiful game! I just wish that it would be available for XONE and PC. :(

I-think-they-should-remake-Xenogears-just-a-thought-
-164997-large.jpeg' alt='laugh.png' alt='xD'>-164997-large.jpeg'>

My absolute favorite of all time. Sure I got some close ones but this will always top my charts. I can go back to play it now and still feel the same way I did when I first played it.

ThaDruid said:
There are a lot of games that i played and absolutely loved the whole time (Fallout New Vegas, Mass Effect, Dark Souls, Red Dead Redemption, just to name a few), but my favourite game of all time must be Vampire The Masquerade Bloodlines. Even if it's buggy as hell, with the fan-made patches it's absolutely fantastic in my opinion.
Oh my god! You played that game too?! You, good sir/ma'am, are one person besides my siblings that have played that game. The hotel was freaky as crap. Scared the ever living crap out of me

Suikoden 2 takes the cherry on my cake. I also have The Sims, Kingdom Hearts, Persona, Uncharted and Final Fantasy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back