Other favorite mythical beast?

Dragons (and not the ones in Inheritance Cycle)

I like Unicorns and Phoenixes as well.

Supernatural wise, I've always liked vampires.

One word. DRAGONS! Specifically, Western and Eastern dragons. Though Wyverns are pretty cool. And Wyrms. And sea serpents. Did I mention I was born in the year of the dragon? Did I mention that I have ten gajillion dragon plushies in my room?!

DID I MENTION-- *shot*

The Chimera !!

1462057762638.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Legends tell tale of legendary creatures of times past that would act as beacons of light and hope in the seas of danger, treachery, and douchebagury. They would offer genuinely helpful information, point you in the right direction, help you level, and guide you in your quest to get to the end game. Sadly these creatures have long since gone extinct; The Good Guy.

That or a Chimera, Chimera's are pretty badasss

The Bed. ( ;) )

..... But seriously, unicorns, kirins. Really, anything that's rideable would easily come in under a favourite

I really like Fairies. Sweet, Quirky, Witty, Full of life and a deep respect for nature :) Plus always willing to lend a hand to any passing hero or guarding a deep secret.

I'm gonna have to say Jorogumos. Basically spiders who turned 300 years old and can transform into a beautiful woman. They lure victims with their music and voice and then eat them before they notice by cocooning them in. They're really fucking metal.

Last edited by a moderator:
Khadame said:
I'm gonna have to say Jorogumos. Basically spiders who turned 300 years old and can transform into a beautiful woman. They lure victims with their music and voice and then eat them before they notice by cocooning them in. They're really fucking metal.
So basically land sirens :D

[QUOTE="Truly Grim]
squid-hp.jpg

If there's one thing I love, it's the Lovecraftian beings.

good god put that thing back where it came from
[/QUOTE]

If you want that thing back in the ocean, then by all means, alright.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back