Favorite MMO Titles?

What MMO would you love to be popular again?

• Star Wars Galaxies

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Old Runescape

• Ever Quest

• Vanilla WoW

• WoLK WoW

• TBC WoW

• Guild Wars

• Perfect World

• Total voters

Frey

The weak and the few can always overcome the many.
What are your guys favorite mmo titles?

Mine is Star Wars Galaxies

R.I.P

I adore FFXIV. Time constraints kind of push me away from MMORPGs as of late but I do think it's the best one on the market as of now.

I'd love for GW2 to spike back up in popularity. A good b2p MMORPG would be nice as an alternate to p2p. Still need to try out Black Desert Online.

Edit: Oh. Also, while not really "massive", Sega can go to hell for announcing that PSO2 was getting localized then proceeding to not localize it or even admit that it's been canned for half a decade. Have a little more respect for your customers than that.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ammy said:
I adore FFXIV. Time constraints kind of push me away from MMORPGs as of late but I do think it's the best one on the market as of now.
I'd love for GW2 to spike back up in popularity. A good b2p MMORPG would be nice as an alternate to p2p. Still need to try out Black Desert Online.

Edit: Oh. Also, while not really "massive", Sega can go to hell for announcing that PSO2 was getting localized then proceeding to not localize it or even admit that it's been canned for half a decade. Have a little more respect for your customers than that.
GW2 Was a great mmo, but the new expansion kind of pushed me away.

I've spent my fair share of time in a number of MMOs, probably more in FFXIV and WoW than anything else, but have since left those behind because I never quite caught up with my friends that played. I've recently started EVE Online after reading a fair bit about it over the past few years and something about its slow pace has really gripped me in the weirdest way. Not to mention the fact that it really is a true "sandbox" environment, which actually makes the role-play aspect feel even more prevalent in my opinion.

I've only played a couple. But right now I'm into one called Aura Kingdom. It's a fantasy game with an anime art style, which I haven't really seen much of. At least, I didn't when I was looking for one, anyway.

FFXIV (Zalera Server!) and World of Warships are my passions. I love both games for various reasons.

My favorite MMO was the Japan exclusive Monster hunter frontier. Yes it is an MMO unlike the main series.

Probably Guild Wars 2 is my old favourite.

Right now I'm really into Blade and Soul. Was never really a platform MMO player. :3

For me it's probably Lord of the Rings Online for the atmosphere and excellent recreation of Middle Earth, Everquest 2 for the sheer scope of the game and one of the best damn housing systems out there, and Ragnarok Online for sheer nostalgia.

Honorable mentions go to Phantasy Star Online, (I didn't play this game much at all but the atmosphere + soundtrack still sticks in my head), Mabinogi (a severely underrated sandbox-esque MMO unfortunately saddled with an expensive cash shop, though it doesn't squeeze you for money like it used to), and good old Runescape.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back