Favorite Halloween Roleplays

call me rae

Closing this account
HALLOWEEN

[SIZE=13.333333333333332px]So I love all things Halloween related, literally October is mostly gonna be just doing all kinds of monster and spooky-tacular themed roleplays.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=13.333333333333332px]So in honor of that I thought I’d ask you all what your favorite Halloween style roleplays are? Do you favor more light-hearted fun or do you like hardcore horror?[/SIZE]

[SIZE=13.333333333333332px]Do you even do Halloween themed roleplays at all?[/SIZE]

[SIZE=13.333333333333332px]Also in closing - a cat dressed as a witch playing with a pumpkin.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=13.333333333333332px]Your welcome RPN. [/SIZE]

tumblr_mthjws9IQ41sicazoo1_500.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm running two horror roleplays this coming month in honor of Halloween. One actually takes place on Halloween, while the other is just pure horror. If I were doing a 1x1 I'd probably do a floofy cutesy Halloween rp, but for groups it's all about demons and monsters and death. I'm a lover of the horror genre.

10/10 kitten gif.

I'd like my horror to come from thrill, with many psychological twists and mental turns. Investigative, escape-themed RP thrillers are a favorite of mine. The fun with these is there can be many moments of light-hearted fun, with sudden pulls into intense, "its coming!" and "kill it with fire!" moments

It's always Halloween in my threads. 

Is because of the free candy? Or the elaborately detailed costumes? Nope don't tell me it's the unruly hoards of pumpkins slowly enslaving all sentient life.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back