Favorite Games? POST HERE (+ INTRO)

SlaySoother

Okay, so. Like the post mentions, I'll be displaying my favourite video games.

Number One: Undertale. I really think it's an awesome game, with an engaging story and really immersive characters. I love discussing the characters. Can't wait to see some sort of sequel of the game haha. I mean, just look at this

latest

Number Two: Final Fantasy

I just generally love ALL the FF games, such awesome stories T_T

Number Three: PMU A Pokemon RPG. I seriously doubt people here would know what PMU is...but its basically Pokemon Mystery Universe...Pokemon Game. It has a small community, kinda fun. I'd love to play with anyone here. >3

Screenshot2.png

Number Four: TF2 Do I need to say anything? xD

KNaUU5g.png

Anyway. THAT was my list?

What's yours? maybe we can play different games, try out etc etc :3

I'd love to play with anyone here, you all seem like really friendly people.

Crusader Kings 2 is my favorite game, with Europa Universalis 4 and Stellaris(all paradox games) being close seconds. I love the grand strategy genre, and these are some of the best games that genre has to offer. Crusader Kings 2 is just so perfect, with just the right amount of roleplaying and character elements combined with grand strategy in the medieval times. If you install the Game of Thrones modification, it also becomes the greatest Game of Thrones simulator out there. The community is awesome, and the modding community is beyond talented. Just a fantastic game overall.

Deus Ex: Human Revolution and Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines are tied for the number 1 spot for me. Both are fantastic RPGs that encourage you to build your character and play the way you want to, and while they suffer slightly from the fact that bosses unfortunately were often more built around combat than anything else, the story and setting more than make up for that fault.

Undertale! For sure.

The Walking Dead series.

I have Dead Space too.

I feel invalid. ( :D )

Do they have to be PC?

Last edited by a moderator:
AlliSabi said:
Undertale! For sure.
The Walking Dead series.

I have Dead Space too.

I feel invalid. ( :D )

Do they have to be PC?
nope...can be anything.

but i would PERSONALLY prefer 2DS, 3DS & PC...since I have those X3

Also.. I LOVEEEE the walking dead series as well @_@

I have Triforce heroes. And Mario Kart. These are on 3DS. Oh gosh I'm hopeless. Okay I'll leave.

In no particular order:

On PC:

1. Left 4 Dead 2

2. Amnesia: The Dark Descent

3. Corpse Party - super super creepy and a really interesting story can you tell I'm a Steam nerd yet?

4. Honestly, the Sims. Wonderful time waster especially for those of us with major God complexes

Otherwise:

1. The Legend of Zelda (*U*)

2. Eternal Darkness - again, super creepy, and the shit the game does when your sanity bar starts to get low might fuck you up worse than the actual gameplay.

3. Rock Band - the only universe in which I can be even halfway decent with a drumset.

4. Lollipop Chainsaw - yeah, yeah, cliche zombie apocalypse thing, but...with a cheerleader. And a chainsaw.

I don't remember if it was a PC or console game, but I think it was PlayStation...Final Fantasy X-2 was my favorite freaking game for the longest time!

Hm I'm a bit of an oldschool RPG gamer but if it means anything these are always my favorite games to play:

- Pokemon

- Rune Factory

- Dragon Age

- Mass Effect (this game is my life)

and most recently Overwatch!

DemonRider404 said:
In no particular order:
On PC:

1. Left 4 Dead 2

2. Amnesia: The Dark Descent

3. Corpse Party - super super creepy and a really interesting story can you tell I'm a Steam nerd yet?

4. Honestly, the Sims. Wonderful time waster especially for those of us with major God complexes

Otherwise:

1. The Legend of Zelda (*U*)

2. Eternal Darkness - again, super creepy, and the shit the game does when your sanity bar starts to get low might fuck you up worse than the actual gameplay.

3. Rock Band - the only universe in which I can be even halfway decent with a drumset.

4. Lollipop Chainsaw - yeah, yeah, cliche zombie apocalypse thing, but...with a cheerleader. And a chainsaw.

I don't remember if it was a PC or console game, but I think it was PlayStation...Final Fantasy X-2 was my favorite freaking game for the longest time!
I love L4D2! Who's your favorite? I'm just a sucker for Ellis

Ruruka said:
I love L4D2! Who's your favorite? I'm just a sucker for Ellis
Oh my goodness me too!! He's so adorable. (*U*) Honestly when he's telling those little Keith stories and one of them cuts him off I'm like "Nooo I want to hear the rest!"

Do you have a favorite weapon? I have a major preference for the sniper rifle myself.

I enjoy playing Minecraft, Terraria, Towns. I really like building games, I enjoy the creativity. I'm also a Sims addict.

DemonRider404 said:
Oh my goodness me too!! He's so adorable. (*U*) Honestly when he's telling those little Keith stories and one of them cuts him off I'm like "Nooo I want to hear the rest!"
Do you have a favorite weapon? I have a major preference for the sniper rifle myself.
I know!!! I love his little stories and his ramblings xD Lowkey ship him with Nick tho lol

Me? I'm a shotgun kinda gal xD it's weird though because sniper rifles are always my go to weapon in other games ahaha.

Ruruka said:
I know!!! I love his little stories and his ramblings xD Lowkey ship him with Nick tho lol
Saaaaame honestly xD

Yeah, shotguns are fun too, I just like hanging out in a window and racking up headshots; plus it makes it easier to get through the area without losing too much health.

DemonRider404 said:
Saaaaame honestly xD
Yeah, shotguns are fun too, I just like hanging out in a window and racking up headshots; plus it makes it easier to get through the area without losing too much health.
You've got strategy then! I just... Run in... And hope for the best... Probably not the best plan when you are in a zombie infested world lol

Ruruka said:
You've got strategy then! I just... Run in... And hope for the best... Probably not the best plan when you are in a zombie infested world lol
Hahaha xD Sometimes that's all you can do, though, especially with Hordes. I'm also pretty partial to pipe bombs--wonderful way to buy time when running through a horde. Especially in multiplayer; seems like there's always even more zombies in multiplayer.

DemonRider404 said:
Hahaha xD Sometimes that's all you can do, though, especially with Hordes. I'm also pretty partial to pipe bombs--wonderful way to buy time when running through a horde. Especially in multiplayer; seems like there's always even more zombies in multiplayer.
I never knew! I hate hordes and they usually kill me within minutes lol You need to send me all your tips xD I suck at this game so much when I play with others. Seriously? I can't even handle the hordes in the amusement park on the roller coaster ride let alone more of them...

Ruruka said:
Seriously? I can't even handle the hordes in the amusement park on the roller coaster ride let alone more of them...
Oh my goodness the carousel one always gets me because I can never figure out how to get in the freaking carousel. But yeah, pipe bombs and sharp melee weapons (machetes and fire axes especially) are really good for getting through hordes easily.

-Payday 2

-Metal Gear Solid (Any)

-Zone of The Enders

-Morrowind

-Fallout, NV

-Manhunt

-Far Cry

-The Punisher

-Saints Row

-Black Ops 1 and 2 (don't like the 3rd)

-Arkham series (Batman)

-Dead by Daylight

-Tony Hawk games

-Sleeping Dogs

-True Crime

-The Sims

-Uncharted

-Killzone

-The Sopranos

-Star Wars Battlefront (PS2)

-Modern Warfare series

-Tomb Raider

-Mario Kart 64

-Goldeneye 007

-Any James Bond game, really.

-Legend of Zelda, OOT.

Some more, but can't think of them off the top of y head.

Favorite games in no particular order

Dead Rising

The Yakuza series

Metal Gear Solid 2

Metal Gear Solid 3

Metal Gear Rising

Devil May Cry 3

Devil May Cry 4

Resident Evil 4

King of Fighters '98 UM

King of Fighters XIII

Street Fighter 3: Third Strike

Ultimate DooM

Timesplitters 2

Timesplitters Future Perfect

Fallout: New Vegas

Vampire: The Masquerade: Bloodlines

Bully

GTA: San Andreas

Raw Danger

Ib

Yume Nikki

Dragon Ball Z: Budokai 3

Done one of these already but Im bored so Yolo. No particular order.

World of Wowcraft

Final Fantasy X

Kingdom Hearts 2,BBS,1,CoM in that order. Still haven't played DDD or 358/2

NBA 2k16

Borderlands 2,TPS,1 in that order.

Walking dead Season 2 by Telltale

Wolf among us

Valkyria Chronicles

Diablo 3

Rocket League if Im playing with friends.

Special mentions to Persona 3 and 4. love the games but I haven't finished either one.

Just went down my steam list, those are the ones that stand out. But I mean just going off played time it'd be WoW. Put in over 3500 hours or so.

In no order -

Mass Effect 1, Mass Effect 2, Mass Effect 3

Dead Rising 2

GTA V

Metal Gear Solid 3

Destiny

Skyrim

Red Dead Redemption

Borderlands 2

Saints Row 3

Dragon Age: Inquisition

Assassin's Creed 2, Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood

Payday 2

Just Cause 2

Halo 3, Halo Reach

Batman: Arkham City, Batman: Arkham Knight

Fable 2, Fable 3

Call Of Duty: World At War

Battlefield 4

Far Cry 3

Castle Crashers

Bully

Last edited by a moderator:
1- Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic (KotOR): I am a pretty big fan of Star Wars, and Revan is such a great character.

2- Neverwinter Nights (NWN): I admit, I have never even gotten past the first chapter in the original story, but I have always had a blast coming up with and playing characters and just exploring. Plus, all the module creation I used to do back in the day was fantastic.

3- Star Wars: Republic Commando: Easily my favorite shooter of all time. There was just so much this game did that others, even in the current generation, have not done. Most shooters you get shot and die and that's it. But Republic Commando lets your teammates heal you and the game is only lost once no one is able to save you (if I remember correctly). There is also the squad command which I feel is better than any Rainbow Six game (or whatever has squad command), and all the weapons feel like they are all equally powerful for whatever situation necessary of them.

4- Star Wars: Jedi Knight-Jedi Academy: This game is ridiculous amounts of fun both in story mode and in multiplayer. I mastered dual sabers back in the day, which was also an awesome moment.

5- Star Wars: Battlefront II: I know, so many Star Wars game, but all the early games are just so well done despite all their kinks. Battlefront II is arguably one of the most engaging shooters of its generation, especially introducing heroes (who mostly sucked) and space battles (which was so hype).

6- Need for Speed: Underground 2: This was such an incredible racing game despite the fact I 100% it with a starter vehicle (using SUVs when required). The thing is game has over every other racing game is that you can customize your headlight colors, there a ton of window tint colors, you can customize what the inside of your trunk looks like and how your doors open and the spray from nitrous. And most important - Dyna[mic] Tuning. You could make your car drive perfectly for any given race scenario. I spent a lot of time making cars look perfect and then making them drive perfect.

7- Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic 2: The Sith Lords (KotOR II or TSL): This is lower down than others, but it's because it was hindered by glitches and bugs and issues from the game not exactly being finished or polished due to whatever reasons. However, I still spent tons of time on it and its definitely a favorite RPG of mine.

8- ESPN NFL 2k5: Undeniably the greatest football game ever made. How the game played, how all the controls felt, it was all perfect and its still better than anything EA has ever released. That was combined with things such as MyCrib and Celebrity Matches, which was just icing on top of an already incredible cake.

9- NFL Street 2: My second favorite football game in the Top 10 (Madden 07 falls just short of it). The game had a lot of fun and replay ability in its day. There was no greater feeling than being tied at 14-14 and breaking off a full field run by dodging defenders with the wall and laterals. Plus, doing an Off-The-Wall Pass to Off-The-Wall Catch a receiver on the opposite side of the field 40 yards away for a touchdown was one of the most impressive things anyone could do in front of their friends.

10- NBA Street v3: My favorite basketball game of all time. Followed in a similar step to NFL Street 2 and had a lot of replay ability and incredibly moments with friends.

• Mass Effect Series
  • First two Dragon Age games. DA:I didn't live up to expectations for me.
  • GTA V
  • LA Noire
  • Beyond: Two Souls
  • Telltale's The Walking Dead
  • Tales from the Borderlands
  • Life is Strange, even though the ending was so badly written.
  • Final Fantasy X
  • World of Warcraft

-Okami,certainly a great game with excellent soundtrack and gameplay.

-Skyrim...Do i have really to explain why ?

-Age Of Empires II

-Pokemon Emerald,one of the best Pokemon i ever play.

-Final Fantasy VII and XIII-2

Users who are viewing this thread

Back