Favorite Game Mods

Christopher Pyne MP

Giver of fish herpes.
So every bastard under the son on PC mods their vidya games. Whether to ensure that a certain waifu is bustier, or to reskin Link as Mario, or to morph Sonic into Sanik. Now, the question is, what are your favorite video game mods currently, and why?

My favorite mod so far, is the Star Wars Battlefront 2 Mod, Galactic Civil War 2. This add's the conflict from the Force Awakens on all vanilla maps, plus the conversions of Battlefront 1 maps. Holy fuck, is it fun.

I like the cheat that turns off need decay for sims in Sims 4. Is that a mod? Idk but it's super useful. No sleep for my sims.

Last edited by a moderator:
My favorite mods are probably all the ones that I used to play a lot on the Mount & Blade games, although if I had to pick one I think it would have to be 1257 AD, I've done many crusades on that.

Going a little farther back from that would be some sort of ranger-themed mod I used to play on the original M&B, I don't remember it being a very good mod but I enjoyed it and it was probably the first time I had ever really used mods on video games.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back