Experiences Favorite Character!

Don’t have favorites per se but two characters I enjoyed making where

Chonsie Bennet, because she was the first photomanipulation character I made and I had a lot of fun altering the base model.

Suzanne Merryweather, a middle-ages mother and witch who I had a lot of fun working out a backstory for. Up to and including her daily chores and how she bought and renovated her house.

I had this character I didn’t even intend to exist.

In one of my RPs, my partner’s character got captured by the bad guys. I made up a random throwaway character on the spot that existed solely to interrogate her character. But my RP partner made the suggestion that maybe her character knew this guy in the past.

I thought it sounded stupid, but I decided to go with it anyway. And I’m so glad I did, cause I ended up developing this guy into a sarcastic, cocky, confident character but with a lot of struggles and nuance. He really softened up with time and ended up forming a great relationship with my RP partner’s character and betraying the bad guys in order to help the good guys.

That was years ago but I still remember him and that RP fondly.

I also have some newer OCs I really love, but I haven’t gotten the chance to RP them yet sadly

Last edited:
I have this blue pyromaniac pixie character named Ignette. Usually played as villain, though I haven't had any chance to play her in RPN. I just enjoy making her pressing another character's triggers as much as possible.

Hard to say. Usually, I find that the game makes the characters, not the other way around. If that makes any sense.

My favorites change, but when I become attached, I become hardcore attached.
Probably my vampire boy at the moment. He is inspired by a mixture of Tokyo Ghole and Vampire: The masquerade.
I have so much art of him that I've commissioned, ooph.

I actually have two favorites.

Zarrok Thenon, Tiefling Warlock.

He was unintentionally suicidal (Remember kids, don't try to jump off a tall wall with a low Acrobatics, and DO NOT STAY IN FRONT OF TREANTS JUST TO CAST A COOL SPELL), devoted to Titania, the Archfey, who saved his life, and determined to keep his end of the pact. He even became part Fey in the later part of the campaign because he decided to abdicate his demonic lineage that made him almost die of starvation. Great campaign, but ended up short.

Nymkos Telena, Drow Archer

The biggest bro you could ever meet. Escaped the Underdark, since his mother was the Cult Leader of a god of darkness and wanted to sacrifice him and make him into a drider. Even though he had to do that, he never lost hope, and was charismatic, friendly and ever awed at the good things the surface had to offer. Sadly he died, cut in half by a zombie giant crab. I'll play him again someday. Oh, and he also had a thick Russian accent, because the DM agreed in my notion that Undercommon was actually Russian. Everybody loved him.

1. Finn. Based on the very minor character in the novel "Blood and Chocolate." He was my second character ever (more than 10 years ago) and I still have an active story with him and my very first RP partner. So I've been developing him for more than a decade, and he gets my "favorite" spot just because the story is so long and intricate.

2. Roscoe- from a twisted Disney RPG where the human characters were based off the cartoon movie characters. Roscoe is one of the Dobermans in Oliver and Company, and the story was really cool as translated into something realistic. Dark crime stuff. It was fun!

Coincidentally, the first time I write a male character. It was Yata (From K Project) His personality is so well defined. Had so many fun scenes.
Who know's the boys we love better then us? Uh, no one. I find often times playing the roles of characters we know best is the most fun.

Of all the characters, I remember Halt most fondly. No, not the humans. A Hellfire Wyvern. Not only because it was my first 1x1 RP character, I also loved on how lively he was compared to any other character I've RPed. He was the proof for me. The proof on how rivalry between two characters in 1x1 can be better than any of usual business.

The second favourite is actually Trebonth, the namesake, but for different reason. And one specific instance of him being Snivy. So he wanted to be a normal human who didn't seek for glory nor fame until the police had kidnapped him. Then I remember one game-master throwing dangers after dangers. It really felt like a struggle, the one that had bought my heart. Felt like it finally put a purpose into my heart, with two amiable friends he had gotten.

My favorite is probably Vijay Kulkarni. Originally convinced as a stereotypical Capricorn in a zodiac rp, I've written him at different ages, making him softer and more compassionate at a younger age and more reserved and calculating at an older age (his original design, based on the success focused personality Capricorns are said to have).

Aside from him I really enjoyed playing Aruna (aka Ruby Runner), a flirty superhero with electricity manipulation whos type is basically any gender as long as they're buff, as well as Allie, a Robinhood type thief and former circus acrobat who beats people up with wolverine claws (usually played in Pokemon rps). I also had huge fun with a character Yuri Baker, but I only played him once in a Hogwarts dice rp and probably won't play again just cause I don't think anything can top that game experience.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back