Other Favorite cartoon growing up?

Jhade

That one person who needs no help unless its cooki
Mine was Teen titans(original), Life as a Teenage robot, and Ben Ten (Before they ruined it.)

i don't know any of the shows you mentioned other than teen titans (which was great) and ben 10 (which i never liked).
for me, i loved blue's clues, little einsteins, charlie and lola, winnie the pooh, and harry and his bucket full of dinosaurs

I use to be obsessed with SpongeBob. Blankets, Pillow Covers, etc.

I also use to watch Wild Kratts and use to record episodes while I was at school.

I also use to watch 1000 ways to die and recorded episodes as well.

PBS shows like Dinosaur Train, Playhouse Disney shows like My Friends Tiger and Pooh, Octonauts, Sheriff Callie, Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, Jungle Junction, Higglytown Heroes.

Johnny Test, Fairy Oddparents, Danny Phantom, Catscratch, Rocko's Modern Life.

Scobby Doo Mysteries Incorporated, Henry Huggle Monsters, The Wiggles, this show that had a orange male crown, a blue male clown, and pink female clown, they were musicians and had a female band manager?

Sofia the first, Catdog, so many...

I use to be obsessed with SpongeBob. Blankets, Pillow Covers, etc.

I also use to watch Wild Kratts and use to record episodes while I was at school.

I also use to watch 1000 ways to die and recorded episodes as well.

PBS shows like Dinosaur Train, Playhouse Disney shows like My Friends Tiger and Pooh, Octonauts, Sheriff Callie, Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, Jungle Junction, Higglytown Heroes.

Johnny Test, Fairy Oddparents, Danny Phantom, Catscratch, Rocko's Modern Life.

Scobby Doo Mysteries Incorporated, Henry Huggle Monsters, The Wiggles, this show that had a orange male crown, a blue male clown, and pink female clown, they were musicians and had a female band manager?

Sofia the first, Catdog, so many...
Yeet. I dont remember the plotline to half of those, but i agree with you on the wild kratts

i don't know any of the shows you mentioned other than teen titans (which was great) and ben 10 (which i never liked).
for me, i loved blue's clues, little einsteins, charlie and lola, winnie the pooh, and harry and his bucket full of dinosaurs
I've seen Charlie and Lola, Little Einsteins, and Blue's Clues.

Charlie and Lola has kinda become one of those old forgotten shows.

Oh... The new adventures of Madeline.

I've seen Charlie and Lola, Little Einsteins, and Blue's Clues.

Charlie and Lola has kinda become one of those old forgotten shows.

Oh... The new adventures of Madeline.
that's true. but I still remember!! i also thought charlie was a girl for a very long time.

madeline was great but i don't remember it too well. it was set in france right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back