Anime & Manga Favorite Anime/Manga? (and some info)

My favourite manga is Soul Eater Not! and my favourite animes are SAO, and Death Note.~

Also I'm watching Hyouka right now and it's really good. n v n

-Just have to post! xD -

My favorite anime and manga is One Piece. I rather have a long list of favorite animes and mangas, Naruto, Bleach, Detective Conan, Hunter X Hunter, Full Metal Alchemist, Perfect Girl Evolution, Fairy Tail, Dengeki Daisy, and many more to mention! Out of this list One Piece takes the number 1 place in my heart. Not only are the characters lovable but I love the depth of the story. :3

I have watched lots of anime and I have to say that my favorite is Brave Police J-Decker. Its pretty awesome about robots with emotions that save the world as part of the police. But there are some other good ones.

Favorite Manga:Either Prince of Tennis or Kitchen Princess

Favorite Anime:Tokyo Mew Mew.

My favorite animes are of course full metal, ouran and Kuroshitsuji just yesh everything yes!

Fav manga is sailor moon, they capture everything perfect in mange <3 plus I grew up with it.

A current and surpirsed me by storm anime is called madoka magica don't let the outfits full you, its no sailor moon, its sadder and pretty dark in my opinion out of the magical girls animes I watched. its twelve eps, and I cried through a lot of it, yeah total sap I know!

My most favorite anime of all time is Ranma 1/2! I liked it for the romance, humor, and Ryoga! I mean who watches Ranma 1/2, and doesn't like Ryoga!?

Some other animes that come pretty close are: Ouran Highschool Host Club, and Hetalia.

I don't read manga. . .

Naruto, Dragon Ball Z, Bleach, Hellsing Ultimate, Devil May Cry, Highschool of the Dead, Rosario + Vampire, Naruto Shippuden.

Sent from my LGL75C using Tapatalk 2

I really liked Pandora hearts aswell as When they Cry.

When they cry is a really unique series going through the same story 3 times but with different outcomes and endings. To really understand you have to finish it but its totally worth it ^^

Well I am far from being a teenager but I still love Anime like crazy and I have since the early nineties, I have heaps of favorites but if I had to pick one I would have to say Black Butler. Although Bleach and Death Note come to a close second, I am a sucker for a good looking badass anime guy and Black Butler provides that....so does Bleach and Death Note. ...It's really had to choose lol. My favourite manga is General Dandy, one of the best yaoi manga's I have ever read and I love it more and more each time I read it

Wow so many i havent heard of! LOL I;ve been out of the loop for a while i don't have a for sure favorite its kinda broken into groups.

Old school: Digimon, Yu Yu Hakusho, Sailor Moon (subbed) Zoids, a lot were on Toonami.

Recent favorites are: Madoka Magica and Kill La Kill

Attack on titan, (I'm such a nerd when it comes to attack on titan) Black Bullet(?), (black bullet isn't much of a great anime but I dont watch a lot of anime so its going on the list) Madoka Magica, (don't hate) and sword art online (I haven't seen all the episodes but im trying to)

My favorit current two favorit manga are Black Butler and Nabari No Ou. Oh, and I really liked the Deadman Wonderland manga. I liked all of these anime adaptations as well. My current favorite anime is Haibane Renmei or Neon Genesis Evangelion. I also just started watching Serial Experiments Lain, I'm liking it so far.

I guess I'll throw my input here.

My current favorite anime is a toss up between Hataraku maou-sama (english name: the devil is a part timer) and zetsuen no tempest (blast of tempest), and I guess my favorite of all time would still be Shaman King first, with Gundam Wing a close second. :)

Oh goodness... Where do I begin? Um... I'll just make a list...

• 07-Ghost
  • Black Butler/Kuroshitsuji
  • Dangan Ronpa
  • Durarara
  • Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood
  • Loveless
  • Sailor Moon
  • Soul Eater

This is just in alphabetical order. Most of them are pretty common or kind of old, but there are some that aren't as well known.

If you want me to tell you about an Anime/Manga that you don't know about, let me know.

1. Kingdom, Hands down my favorite Manga I have ever read. Takes place in the Warring States period, (Pre-Qin dominance and not Three Kingdoms Era) and is about a slave that seeks to become a Great General of the Heavens. It does have blood, it does have gore, but more then that, it has interesting characters who develop and grow, both physically and mentally, as the series go on which is not something I found most action manga to have. Most action mange have character growth as being 'Moar POWA!' which Kingdom has not done.

There is an anime, but I would not recommend it as the manga is so much better that the anime should never be considered as a choice if one wants to experience Kingdom.

2. Vinland Saga, A manga about a Viking seeking vengeance and then dealing with that aftermath of having nothing to live for. The artwork is, hands down, the best I have seen in any manga. It is beautiful done, and I enjoy it immensely. Funny enough, once the battles and gore settled down, and we really started to delve into the mind of the main character and his regrets is when I really felt connected to the story.

3. Breaker/Breaker: New Waves, I have become a huge fan of korean works and this is one of their masterpieces. It is a fighting manga, but it has a lot of heart and very interesting characters. I really enjoy reading it and love seeing updates.

4. Gamer, another Korean work. It is in a world where a secret society of people have 'powers' either learned or born with, the main character develops the power of the 'gamer'. His life becomes a video game, while his life is still the same, he now has stats, levels up, gets loot, can 'craft', use magic, and even has a magical inventory he can store items in. It is very funny, and the story is good and refreshing.

5. One Punch-Man, originally a webcomic it has been turned into a manga by the same man who drew the Eyeshield 21 manga which is also one I recommend as it is my favorite sports manga/anime (YA-HA!). Have you ever wondered what happens when the Hero becomes so powerful that no villain is a threat to them anymore? This is that mange as the hero defeats almost every villain with a single punch and nothing is a threat to him. He is so powerful that he has become bored with life and, for the most part, is a very interesting and 'normal' man. The setting is hilarious, the characters are wonderful, the art is beautiful, and if you haven't checked it out yet, for shame!

6. Tower of God, yet another Korean work. I am loving, loving, Korean works lately, and I have begun enjoying them more then Japanese manga as while the art isn't up to par, the writing and storytelling is superb. This is a story about a boy who has lived in darkness his entire life and follows his friend into a large tower that, it is said, once you reach the top you can see the sky and make a wish. The story is beautiful and has awesome action scenes, and to top it off, has amazing characters that I absolutely adore. It starts out confusing, but stick with it, and it shall blow your mind.

Big O. Haven't seen it in awhile, but I loved it to death.

Wolf's Rain was just fantastic and made me cry a few times, same with Full Metal Alchemist (not Brotherhood... I could not get into Brotherhood). I just thought I could connect to the characters well.

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure. Checked it out on a whim, now I love it.

My favorite anime by far is Hunter x Hunter (I'm surprised it isn't getting very much love on here!) mostly because it just completely screws with my emotions left and right--one moment, I'm cackling, the next moment, my heart is getting ripped out.

My favorite manga, if I had to narrow it down, has to be between Faster Than a Kiss and Koizora, both completely different love stories in every way.

My favorite mangas are:

• Mairunovich
  • Strobe Edge
  • Hadashi de Bara wo Fume
  • Love Monster
  • Diabolik Lovers

I always read the unpopular or unknown stuff because they're awesome. I think my favorite manga out of all of those would be Strobe Edge because Ninako (main character) reminds me of my ex-best friend.

The mangas that I tend to revert to are ones where the characters "grow" up or develop. It's just nice to see that....kinda like a baby learning how to crawl, walk, and run.

So hard to decide!!

One of my favorite anime would probably be Nichijou, it's hilarious and the animation is great. Story-wise, I really enjoyed Kaiba.

Picking a favorite for a manga is really hard, although I really liked Akira and im currently reading Ranma 1/2

Favorite manga is by far Kingdom. The story is great, you can feel and empieze for the characters. It can be funny or heart breaking at any moment and the writer knows how to spin a tial, great read.

Anime is probably sword art online.

My favorite manga has to be Hellsing, something about an absolutely batshit crazy vampire just appeals to me, and on my favorite anime, it's a tie between Watamote and Baccano, right above Cowboy Bebop. Watching Watamote will make every High School anime seem crazy and unrealistic, the main heroin is anti-moe, and the whole series is a romp of laughter. Baccano is a thriller of an anime in the truest sense, with characters that are oodles of fun to watch, a story much less connected by events or places but by what I think matters most, the characters, and I'd recommend those two to any anime fan.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back