Other Favorite animals and why?

Girouette

Lizard knight Overlord
I'm bored so why not.

My favorite animals are Lizards, Spiders, and Bats! Post yours, and why!

Bonus points for cute pictures of em'

Donkeys. Because they are brave. They'll fight instead of run away, unlike horses.

Tigers. Because they are denser than lions in terms of muscle mass.

Duck. Because they're delicious.

Dogs, the sweetest things in the entire world. Soft and lovable.
Sloths, very slow, very precious.
Ferrets, kinda like cats on crack. cute feet, look suspicious and hunch up to jump around super fast. Fun dudes.

Penguins because they're adorable!
They are very nice, they are very cool, they are very cute, and they're cute [3]!

Wolves: beautiful creatures, tenacious hunters and they're symbolic of loyalty, companionship and vigilance.

Eagles: majestic birds and the symbol of strength, courage and imperial power-er freedom.

Crows: even though they're symbolically associated with death and ill-fortune they're highly intelligent creatures.

Turtles: they're long lived and durable creatures and their symbolic to good health.

Koalas because they're cute and I love their ears ;v;

Foxes because they sound adorable and are so playful and come in such pretty colors of orange, red, grey, etc.

Giraffe BC eyelashes~

Dogs because they're beautiful four-legged angels, innocent and kind, and they love without question, without reason, they are dedicated and most of all, the biggest goofs on this green planet.

Bears because they are beautiful and powerful, they'll do anything to protect their young, and they are amazing hunters... And they look cuddly and I want to snuggle them.
cute-cub.jpg

Sharks because they are strong, sleek and powerful, they were built to be predators and by god are they good at it. They also have some extremely interesting prehistoric relatives like megalodon and helicoprion.
HelicoProfileWithWhorl_color.jpg
daily_paint__633___helicoprion_by_cryptid_creations-d7v72xd.png
shark_a.jpg

Crocodiles, power and patience had a dream I was one being hunted but I was stalking the hunters the whole time.

Buffalo (American Bison): I like their symbolism, broad foreheads, and shaggy coats.
Elephants: How they bond with their keepers, mourn their dead, and their social structure overall, I find endearing
Cats: Some of the best friends I've had. They're usually low maintenance and don't have as much social need compared to a dog, which works best for me.

Jellyfish, for being so simple yet elegant.

Shrimp, for tasting so delicious.

And last but not least, the Red Panda, which is just mindnumbingly cute.

Chimps, gorillas, or crows. I like how they're animals, but they can be intelligent in ways that you'd only associate with a human. If it wasn't for us, one of them would have taken our place

Users who are viewing this thread

Back