• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Father and the Nanny (Werfolf x Batool)

"I see, that would probably make you become a great wife later in your future" he would chuckle a bit

"Why would you say that? I mean your a nice girl, you love kids, I couldn't see anyone else that would be a great mother

"There is always time when it comes to love Amelia, it's just a matter of if you want to put that effort to keep it going. It's how i ended up with Angel" he would give a smile but a bit of sorrow with it aswell as he parked his car in front of a cafe "anyways lets get something to eat and drink shall we?"

He would walk with her to the cafe as he slides her chair out for her and pushes it in when she had say down as he sat down across from her as a waitress would place a menu in front of them both and poured a glass of water for them before walking away "If its not to personal, you mentioned you needed money, why is that?"

"My brother's in college and we both need a place to stay and food to eat," she explained. "we both do our jobs and help each other."

"Its just you and your brother? and your brothers in college? Why aren't your parents helping with that? oh... sorry... I may have asked something a bit personal.. you don't need to answer that"

"I'm... sorry to hear... and your father? Is he... dead as well?" he said with a bit of worry for her

"I don't know," she said. "I moved out. He probably has a new wife and family, you know," she shrugged and looked away. "Um. Anyways, away from my dull life. Um, how wbout we order?"

"Oh right, of course, sorry... didn't mean to pry into your background a bit" He would call the waitress over to them as they would order their drinks and meal as he ordered a coffee and some bacon and eggs

"It's alright, you're not prying," she assured as she looked up. "Pancakes and orange juice," she said.

The waitress would leave them with their order as she would return several minutes later handing them their meal "hope you enjoy your meal, I heard this place was pretty good"

The waitress would leave as she left them to eat "you know if you ever have any trouble, just call me ok? I'll help out as much as I can"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back