Djsuper3

After the events of the fourth Holy Grail War, everything would follow its course. Shiro Emya was taken in by his adoptive father Kiritsugo Emya, the city of Fuyuki began reconstruction and any signs of war seemed to be gone, leaving only peace... though nothing is eternal.

Before the fifth Holy Grail War could commence, servants began to be summoned and brought into Fuyuki for no apparent reason. Most of them would appear masterless with no seeming purpose but to roam the streets of Fuyuki shoulder to shoulder with the average person. News traveled across the world, catching both the eyes of the Mage’s Association and the Church who wouldn’t take long to send some of their own to watch over the city. There is no explanation as to why servants have appeared spontaneously but some mages are starting to use this as a way to grow in power and reach certain goals, others fighting against those which bring chaos - be in mage or servant, and some attempting to understand what calamity is this that was brought upon them… and while no one knows why this happened it is clear as day that something is behind this, someone waiting for the right opportunity to strike.

-ˋˏ FATE/TSUKUYOMI ˎˊ-

Hey there, we are offering to fans out there who have the knowledge to join a Fate Roleplay Server! Interested? This group is strictly for members 18+. No debate, no exceptions, if you are under this age you will not be allowed here. Let me give you a walkthrough~!

• Fair and caring staff! Our staff members care for everyone’s well-being, so don’t be afraid to report a problem you may have! They also take care of issues correctly! ^^

• Friendly and active members! The members here are very kind, and don’t cause too much of a problem! They’re also very active, and will strike up a conversation with you!

• Interesting events! Literate people who enjoy writing! A plot that can be made and stories we all will love!

• Crazy characters as well as emotes to have fun experiencing!! We have plenty of fun people for you to meet while you aren’t role-playing!fate-stay-night-lancer.gif

I'd be willing to give this a shot. I'll probably run a Master since they're usually so rare.

Last edited:
Interested, though curious how the whole Servent Mana issue without a Master is being handled?

Interested, though curious how the whole Servent Mana issue without a Master is being handled?
We actually figured out a system in where it will work, of course you will be a lot weaker then a servant without a master but that doesn't mean you can't get a master in the process

I'll throw my hat in as an Archer, if that's cool.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread