Fate/Resurrection OOC Thread

Nobody's actually fighting currently in the rp. So it's really up to Lancer, Saber, Archer, and Andrew on how things proceed since they're the only ones that can keep the fight going.

I am still interested. I still gotta read the last two IC pages, since the fight didn't seem like it needed me to continue. I will reply after that.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry, not sure if you got my status update about being out but was pretty much very sick. Still not fully around though hopefully might be feeling up for posts later. Either way as Archer, I don't mind skipping ahead if you like.

Might not have been the exact status update you're talking about but yeah I knew you were sick. But now with that it's up to Andrew, Lancer, and Saber as to what goes down.

So yea, something came up Irl that will put me out of RPing for a few weeks at the least. Because of that, I give you control of my character to do as you see fit. Sorry everyone.

Caught a bad case of the flu... really fatigued at the moment... hopefully when im better Ill be required to post~

*tortures a voodoo doll of Hanarei* YOOOOUUU...

Err... should I wait for a post as Archer for things to be pushed ahead then? Just curious since I was going to try for a post today, not pending my sickness coming back again to mess me with me even more.

Well, for those who said they wanted to continue it seems like it's desired for the night to end. So unless archer's going to continue the fight we could just move on.

Aye, did say I'm fine with Archer moving on. ^^;; No clue where those two are. 

To be fair to them it was just Thanksgiving, though its reasonable to say its been long enough since then. ^^;;

Haven't heard much from either of them. I think Dante's focused on that other FSN rp and I believe Godhowsae said something about college. I'm gonna put up a post later tonight to move onto the next day and see what happens from there.

Yeah, I think moving on is a good idea. I have more terrorist things to do in the day. : D

Users who are viewing this thread