Fate/Resurrection OOC Thread

In my defense I was not allowed to fight properly so the odds of me winning were never very high. If I had been allowed to fight properly Lancer'd be dead right now.

Sounds like an excuse to me. A real King of Kings aka Gilgamesh would have done it.

Guess this is the kinda quality of work we can expect from a phony, :)  

Ikr. Mans has a flying laser ship, on command sun beams and a flaming sphinx and he can't kill one guy. And you were specifically told to kill as well. Methinks Rider is bad at finishing people off, I do.

You mean all those posts, and no one even dies? Everyone let Lancer go? Caster? Your ship does nothing? Seems like Andrew did all of that evil scheming for nothing. On to Day 2 then.

And no one told RIder how he was supposed to fight, only that he had to kill, so yea that sounds like a BS excuse, but meh. More story development I guess.

Last edited by a moderator:
Its no wonder Moses managed to escape.

Calling yourself king of kings and unable to kill one person... bah.. this holy grail must be malfunctioning.. suppose to summon heroes... :P  

Well, it did summon your character, and that's already questionable enough. xD  

He wasn't inherently evil though. Circumstances dictated his fate

He is the hero for anyone who has suffered unjust oppression.

You mean all those posts, and no one even dies? Everyone let Lancer go? Caster? Your ship does nothing? Seems like Andrew did all of that evil scheming for nothing. On to Day 2 then.

And no one told RIder how he was supposed to fight, only that he had to kill, so yea that sounds like a BS excuse, but meh. More story development I guess.

It's mostly with how the command was ordered. If it was "fight to the death" Lancer would be dead. The problem is Andrew explicitly stated "every servant you see". Well Rider saw several servants and was thus forced to divert his attention to all of them. This, in turn, had all of them fight back. So instead of focusing his might on lancer the command seal forced him to distribute his attacks to every servant because he was commanded to fight every servant he saw. That also prevented Archer or Saber from dealing with Lancer since they were busy fighting Rider.

This is why you don't use command seals willy-nilly, bad things can happen :(

Sounds like an excuse to me. A real King of Kings aka Gilgamesh would have done it.

Guess this is the kinda quality of work we can expect from a phony, :)  

To be fair, Gil's kill-count is pathetically low. Assuming you're only counting proper heroic spirits at least.

Gil killed one assassin on night 1. But like episode 6

Koto mine and Tokio is plan to Rick everyone 

I feel bad for Saber, he needs an epic fight to go out on given he is going to go poof soon unless someone quickly swoops in to pick him up as a servant. :P

As a side note... Happy Thanksgiving! Boo that I woke up with a terrible sinus headache and an ear ache! What a great way to start the day, specially when you said you were going to be making one of the dishes for dinner for turkey dinner!

I will try to post tonight or tomorrow. Also note that starting Monday night I may be shaky on posting again since I pre-ordered FFXV.

I feel bad for Saber, he needs an epic fight to go out on given he is going to go poof soon unless someone quickly swoops in to pick him up as a servant. :P

As a side note... Happy Thanksgiving! Boo that I woke up with a terrible sinus headache and an ear ache! What a great way to start the day, specially when you said you were going to be making one of the dishes for dinner for turkey dinner!

Dante's been kinda MIA so I'm not sure what he even wants to do. There's a variety of ways to handle Saber's situation though.

And this is why you gotta spend the holiday's alone, sick or not it doesn't much matter.

I will try to post tonight or tomorrow. Also note that starting Monday night I may be shaky on posting again since I pre-ordered FFXV.

Don't give into the binge playing! You'll beat the game in a day or two and then be left an empty husk of a man.

If anything, I will only get to play 3 to 4 hours a day due to college, and since the game is apparently 100+ hours long if you do everything in it, it will take a while.

If anything, I will only get to play 3 to 4 hours a day due to college, and since the game is apparently 100+ hours long if you do everything in it, it will take a while.

Well, let's be honest here, 90 of those 100 hours come from collecting shit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back