Fate/Resurrection OOC Thread

It's fine.... that iskander shit happens fairly early on. Besides don't blame me for the barrier, blame Andrew and Caster.

Define seppuku

250px-Sudoku-by-L2G-20050714.svg.png

An egyptian king in a canadian city participating in a european ritual committing japanese suicide? I dunno about that.

Hey now, Archer is too sweet to kill! Your not allowed to kill her! :P  What we need is C'thulu to come in and make us work together to take him out to end all the madness! 

@Happy Red Mage Sorry for the delay, half finished my post and forgot to complete it. Will be tossing that up in the Day 0. 

I need to magic away this dumb sickness. I feel sicker, then feel a bit better, then next day feel sick again... Grah... I don't like this yo yo effect. XP 

I think you made me sick too, because now i feel like crap as well. Damn you!

Go Assassin go! End it for us! 

\

I'll be doing a post hopefully later today myself. Woke up feeling a lot better today... though I've felt better before and then it came back to kick my butt against before. I do need to do a post for my own RP over anything else though so I'll be prioritizing that first and trying to catch back up to others I didn't get a post in while I was sick first... wish my luck me feeling better sticks around!

Go Assassin go! End it for us! 

\

I'll be doing a post hopefully later today myself. Woke up feeling a lot better today... though I've felt better before and then it came back to kick my butt against before. I do need to do a post for my own RP over anything else though so I'll be prioritizing that first and trying to catch back up to others I didn't get a post in while I was sick first... wish my luck me feeling better sticks around!

We all must do that which we are capable of. But here's hoping you still feel better.

Speaking of posting though, @Lojikal Where you at bro? Liberate me from this hell.

Huh? Is Andrew relevant in the story now? I was gonna fade out until the sphinx fight was over. What happened?

Huh? Is Andrew relevant in the story now? I was gonna fade out until the sphinx fight was over. What happened?

The field's down, Rider's ship is currently out of commission, Sphinx carried you away from Lancer. Fuckhuge explosion leveled a couple city blocks worth of buildings. Y'know, the usual.

Nobody dies when nobody has the balls to deal the killing blows.

Berserker did what was necessary. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back