Fate/Resurrection OOC Thread

Well if a CERTAIN SOMEONE didn't decide to be a dick we coulda resolved the bounded field situation so people had more freedom to act :@

Andrew was being a dick because he wanted to win? if that is the case, then he likes being a dick.

Last edited by a moderator:
Andrew was being a dick because he wanted to win? if that is the case, then he likes being a dick.

Yeah, Andrew likes dick all right. Why else would he keep dicking over his servant and making it hard to win the war :@ But fear not my slightly homoerotic summoner for even with the liabilities you present we shall be victorious!

Alright! Still not at 100% but at least I don't feel completely drained today and nor nauseous! Working on a post here now first. ^^ Sorry in advance if my post is lack luster, going to try my best to make it decent. 

Edit: And... post up! Sorry turned out lack luster though hopefully not too cringe worthy. >.< But yeah, Archer's NP isn't a nuke, much more sophisticated then one! :P  

This is just one chaotic free for all at the moment with everybody just aiming at anybody. 

Meanwhile Berserker and Assassin Chillax as everyone else spams their tricks and kills each other.

Been coming up with so many servant idea's lately o3o

Can someone take that goddamn barrier thing down so us masters can do something? :P  

Lancer would have already been dead if Archer and Saber weren't traditionalists. Stab her while she is trying to deal with Rider, stab her when she was pleading to ally with you, stab her while she is fighting the sphinx, etc.

Edit: She isn't gonna take down the barrier once the Rider issue is over with, so they might as well take these great chances and kill her. Wait a second.... Assassin is following her around..... KILL HER!

Well then... Kill Lancer... do as your Master has ordered you to do. Kill all the other servants. >.>

Lancer isn't the one in control of it anymore. Caster is.

And if a CERTAIN SOMEONE didn't screw over their servant things could have been done to resolve the issue. But nooooo, had to force Rider to just fight everyone at the same time :@

Berserker and Kypher are just sitting back, relaxing and watching the show, But at this rate we may have to flip the channel. Someone kill someone... 

Kill Archer, stop her from saving everyone else. Saber's time is running out. Assassin is winning Hide and Seek, 

Caster is doing his best impression of that one anime character... his name eludes me. 

Us spectators demand blood and gore. 

Yeah! I paid for a front row mansion just to watch you eviscerate yourselves or something, but noOOoo, Assassin has disappeared to Narnia, Rider has gone canoeing and Saber is busy regretting how terrible he is at being a servant, not to mention Archer trying to be a second-hand-hypocrite-Ghandi when it's their job to drop nukes on people. Caster has the right idea of more or less sitting back, although they do win the award for the least contribution or usefulness in anything. Oh, and Lancer still can't kill anyone despite literally everything she does because of HER TERRIBLE LUCK with getting interrupted or targeted all the time. :P  

But yeah, team Berserker with the first and only kill in this war deserve to sit back and enjoy some death. Why can't you guys be more like us. :D  

An official list of things and humans that Fate/Zero characters managed to kill or destroy. This list is for the Fate/Zero anime.

Rider Team:
- 99 Assassins
- 3 chickens
- a few bags of rice crackers
- part of a library
- Caster’s atelier

Saber Team :
- Caster
- Ryuunosuke
- Kayneth
- Sola-ui
- Berserker
- Kotomine
- Gordius Wheel
- the Grail
- the Hyatt
- a hamburger
- a couple packs of cigarettes
- a sizable portion of Fuyuki
- Mercury-tan
- Byakuya’s hand
- Iri’s heterosexuality

Archer Team (version Tokiomi) :
- 1 Assassin
- bottles and bottles of wine
- Tokiomi’s yard
- Tokiomi’s dignity
- Kariya’s bugs

Archer Team (version Kotomine) :
- Tokiomi
- Ionian Hetairoi
- Rider
- Iri
- more wine
- Kiritsugu

Berserker Team :
- Kariya
- Maiya
- Ougi
- a small tentacle monster
- a lamppost
- a few of Gil’s Noble Phantasms

Assassin Team :
- Rider’s ladle
- a tree
- a bat

Lancer team :
- Lancer
- Kayneth’s finger
- Kayneth’s love life
- the Einzbern castle
- Risei
- Gay Bud
- some of Saber’s hair

Caster team :
- many children
- Kobayashi

Honorable mentions :
- Rin → Ryuunosuke’s bracelet
- Maker of Gil’s pants → some snakes

An official list of things and humans that Fate/Zero characters managed to kill or destroy. This list is for the Fate/Zero anime.

Rider Team:
- 99 Assassins
- 3 chickens
- a few bags of rice crackers
- part of a library
- Caster’s atelier

Saber Team :
- Caster
- Ryuunosuke
- Kayneth
- Sola-ui
- Berserker
- Kotomine
- Gordius Wheel
- the Grail
- the Hyatt
- a hamburger
- a couple packs of cigarettes
- a sizable portion of Fuyuki
- Mercury-tan
- Byakuya’s hand
- Iri’s heterosexuality

Archer Team (version Tokiomi) :
- 1 Assassin
- bottles and bottles of wine
- Tokiomi’s yard
- Tokiomi’s dignity
- Kariya’s bugs

Archer Team (version Kotomine) :
- Tokiomi
- Ionian Hetairoi
- Rider
- Iri
- more wine
- Kiritsugu

Berserker Team :
- Kariya
- Maiya
- Ougi
- a small tentacle monster
- a lamppost
- a few of Gil’s Noble Phantasms

Assassin Team :
- Rider’s ladle
- a tree
- a bat

Lancer team :
- Lancer
- Kayneth’s finger
- Kayneth’s love life
- the Einzbern castle
- Risei
- Gay Bud
- some of Saber’s hair

Caster team :
- many children
- Kobayashi

Honorable mentions :
- Rin → Ryuunosuke’s bracelet
- Maker of Gil’s pants → some snakes

Thanks for the spoilers... =.=

Only started watching it Recently. I read the first few sentences wondering what the heck this was... Now I know that at some point, Iskander fights Assassin and kills him 99 times or 99 different assassins...

You deny my participation in this royal rumble by prolonging this Barrier, now you spoil my anime. God King? Pshaw, more like the fcking devil. >.>

EVEN MORE SO! YOU SPOILERED MY FAVORITE SERVANT FIRST OUT OF THE SEVEN!

Why? Tell me why!

I will only forgive you if Rider commits Seppuku.

Only started watching it Recently. I read the first few sentences wondering what the heck this was... Now I know that at some point, Iskander fights Assassin and kills him 99 times or 99 different assassins...

You deny my participation in this royal rumble by prolonging this Barrier, now you spoil my anime. God King? Pshaw, more like the fcking devil. >.>

It could always be worse...

You couldn't have at least put a spoiler thing there so we didn't have to read it. Otherwise it's kinda impossible to stop reading it when you start. 

At least I'm halfway through the anime, poor Phayne over here is clueless. :o  

Users who are viewing this thread

Back