Fate/Resurrection OOC Thread

What? Nah its not terrible, just not super amazing either... its kind of more just there as a few images. Probably more of 'well... if we have that, more people might get it for that!" probably. xD  

latest

Hmm.. Is there something going on in the world I don't know about? Almost everyone's shirked their posting duties. Or did people just bail?

Hmm.. Is there something going on in the world I don't know about? Almost everyone's shirked their posting duties. Or did people just bail?

Wonder if it has anything to do with that other RP that's shamelessly copied my information topics nearly word for word.

Berserkers and smart ideas rarely go together.

Doesn't mean I should rush to my death.  Besides his history even suggests that he wasn't a simple raging fool. 

Though what I meant was that Kyphers ordered him to go back to the mansion,  so no point wasting a command seal by disobeying. 

Alright... sorry again. Might try and do a post today though unfortunately instead of feeling better I've been feeling worst today. My eyes have been hurting and I've felt sick. Using some random sunglasses I have though it is a bit tough to see and its not completely helping me unfortunately. :(  

Either way might not be doing a post at all today, though I'll probably see about trying to put something up in the main thread. Really sorry about it, hate to be a bit behind, really my fault for not trying to toss a post up when I was feeling at least up to it enough to give a lil bit of substance in a post. >.< 

^ that sucks, hope you feel better @Hanarei

I did order Berserker to return so that he could shelter under the bounded field over my manor, which deflects all magic, Rider's sunlight lasers for sure definitely it is strong enough screw you Rider, hopefully people and servants, unless a command seal is used to teleport them inside. And there will be no blowing it up like what happened to Kayneth because lackeys patrolling everywhere and stuff like that. Even Assassin would be hard pressed getting in there. 

^ that sucks, hope you feel better @Hanarei

I did order Berserker to return so that he could shelter under the bounded field over my manor, which deflects all magic, Rider's sunlight lasers for sure definitely it is strong enough screw you Rider, hopefully people and servants, unless a command seal is used to teleport them inside. And there will be no blowing it up like what happened to Kayneth because lackeys patrolling everywhere and stuff like that. Even Assassin would be hard pressed getting in there. 

Kypher's face when he realizes that Rider's beams aren't magic.

vocaloid%20hatsune%20miku%20tears%20vector%20chibi%20crying%20aqua%20eyes%20aqua%20hair%20detached%20sleeves%202560x1920%20wa_www.wallpaperto.com_19.jpg

Yea, seems like everyone just wants the night to be over with, so the only ones that should really be posting are Rider, Lancer, Archer and Saber, since they are all in the middle of a battle,

Last edited by a moderator:
Aye... its why I'm going to try and throw a post out in here if I can. Archer probably going to have some NP goodness with the awesome use of estimation/random guessing.  Just want the right moment where I can think more clearly so my post isn't just terrible and I don't feel sick spending so much time looking at the screen working at it. :(  

This is my busiest month. Everything is due for every class. To give you an idea, I am taking a break from studying for tests/finals on Friday and my "break" is reading a book and taking notes on the important points that are relevant to the paper I am writing. I'll try though.

Also, Berserker would realize that he is being drained of energy so expelling more in a fight is certain suicide...

Yea, seems like everyone just wants the night to be over with, so the only ones that should really be posting are Rider, Lancer, Archer and Saber, since they are all in the middle of a battle,

Well if a CERTAIN SOMEONE didn't decide to be a dick we coulda resolved the bounded field situation so people had more freedom to act :@

No what I mean is, isn't him realizing he shouldn't fight right now covered by the whole madness trait, aka he wouldn't think to avoid a fight because he's a Berserker.

AT worst his Berserker trait makes him a slave fighter that doesn't even entirely think for himself. Thus he would just follow whatever Kypher tells him in hopes he'll achieve his goal. It's not like he's constantly baying for blood or anything. 

Besides, Berserker class does not equal retarded. He should know that fighting whilst under the effects of the bounded field is stupid. If anything, the actual "Berserker trait" of madness would only actually appear when he uses his mad enchantment skill to boost his stats anyway. So no, we're good to go home at this point. :D  

Last edited by a moderator:
AT worst his Berserker trait makes him a slave fighter that doesn't even entirely think for himself. Thus he would just follow whatever Kypher tells him in hopes he'll achieve his goal. It's not like he's constantly baying for blood or anything. 

Besides, Berserker class does not equal retarded. He should know that fighting whilst under the effects of the bounded field is stupid. If anything, the actual "Berserker trait" of madness would only actually appear when he uses his mad enchantment skill to boost his stats anyway. So no, we're good to go home at this point. :D  

Mad enchantment isn't a "skill", it's a passive. Their sanity is stripped in favor of a permanent stat boost.

If not controlled by a Master they will just retardedly charge into fights and stop at nothing. Why? Because they aren't thinking straight. They give no consideration to the effects. The thought that "hmm, I'm being drained by this field and probably shouldn't spend mana in a fight" never crosses their mind. They're literally insane with rage. Outright incapable of any form of rational thought. The only exception to this is when you get really high mad enchantment, like EX rank, which gives far more weird quirks. But at lower level mad enchantments a berserker is literally nothing more than a rabid dog trying to kill you. If their master doesn't explicitly order them not to fight then they will fight even if doing so is suicide.

That's why masters who summon berserker have to have a lot of mana and be strong so they can keep control of their servant. If they can't keep control then berserker would outright kill them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back