Fate/Resurrection OOC Thread

Yeh sure it ain't Growl lad?

Pretty sure.

tumblr_n1ayfbi0MF1qckwxco1_500.gif
tumblr_n2lvg3avO31s5h198o1_400.gif
giphy.gif
tumblr_m9ahoiJiJE1r9fil7o1_500.gif

Y'know, I'm really not a fan of this barrier keeping the masters from doing anything. And if a CERTAIN SOMEONE hadn't been a little shit we'd have already resolved that issue :@

Alright here is the plan. Rider's little pet kills Lancer, Lancer kills Andrew though in the process, Ozy kills himself but kills Caster in the process of doing it! Walla! Ensured ritual is down and 3 threats gone all at once!  I think that is a plan we can all agree on! 

giphy.gif

Alright here is the plan. Rider's little pet kills Lancer, Lancer kills Andrew though in the process, Ozy kills himself but kills Caster in the process of doing it! Walla! Ensured ritual is down and 3 threats gone all at once!  I think that is a plan we can all agree on! 

giphy.gif

I take issue with this plan.

Such a shame I missed Servant sign ups though. I would've played as Lancer, I always play Lancer.

Probably woulda been better than our magic-spamming Lancer. That bitch hasn't even hardly touched her spear let alone use in combat. It's always magic tendrils this, magic blasts that. Ya aint caster, bitch, use your fuckin spear.

Probably woulda been better than our magic-spamming Lancer. That bitch hasn't even hardly touched her spear let alone use in combat. It's always magic tendrils this, magic blasts that. Ya aint caster, bitch, use your fuckin spear.

Not sure you'd like Saint Longinus.

Don't worry at the rate this RP is going, Night 2 everyone will probably be dead and we will have a winner! Then its Fate/Re-Resurrection next!

I'm still waiting to see a good Lancer death, aka a very nonheroic lame death! xD

In her mad dash to escape Berserker's onslaught, Lancer unceremoniously steps on one of her Sigil traps. The dark crimson red vines swirl around her body, their prickly thorns piercing the phantasmal flesh of her exposed skin, gripping ever tighter as she struggles in vain to escape; though every ounce of strength she used only increases the vines grip around her lithe frame to the point where her bones begin to crack under the immense pressure. 

Meanwhile, Berserker stops in place, rubbing his large bestial hands together, his tongue licking his lips as he watches his prey struggle in vain. Through all the excitement brought forth during this hunt, the brutish man can only smile as he mutters the words... "Jackpot". His right hand grips tightly at the chain he had just summoned.

whipping-smiley-emoticon.gif

In her mad dash to escape Berserker's onslaught, Lancer unceremoniously steps on one of her Sigil traps. The dark crimson red vines swirl around her body, their prickly thorns piercing the phantasmal flesh of her exposed skin, gripping ever tighter as she struggles in vain to escape; though every ounce of strength she used only increases the vines grip around her lithe frame to the point where her bones begin to crack under the immense pressure. 

Meanwhile, Berserker stops in place, rubbing his large bestial hands together, his tongue licking his lips as he watches his prey struggle in vain. Through all the excitement brought forth during this hunt, the brutish man can only smile as he mutters the words... "Jackpot". His right hand grips tightly at the chain he had just summoned.

whipping-smiley-emoticon.gif

Plz do not turn this rp into a lewd erotic story. Ty.

Sorry for a lack of post today... been feeling iffy, might throw one up if I'm feeling more in the mood though still in the 'eh' catagory.

Plz do not turn this rp into a lewd erotic story. Ty.

but... but... the visual novel had a little bit of that! Its just reflecting its original source material!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back