• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Fate/Repetition [Closed]

OOC
Here
Characters
Here

Iskandar

Doujin Expert
Last edited:
This is the Fourth Holy Grail War, set in Fuyuki, Japan. The year is 1994 and it is the dead of night. Currently seven people are about to begin a taboo ritual that will decided each and everyone of their fates. These seven people are Magi, chosen by the Grail as masters and are about to summon seven servants to do battle. These pairs will battle till their is only one pair left, with the final pair being granting a wish for each of them.

This War will be overseen by the Church and Mages Association, both sending a representative to oversee the Holy Grail War. Normally this ritual is carried out by the Three Families; Toshaka, Einzbern and Matou, but these great families lacked the necessary participants to take up the role of Master. Instead the Church and Mages Association came to the agreement that in order to keep the Holy Grail War fair and for them to remain impartial that seven random people shall be chosen for this ritual.

These seven people are you, well half of you. The other seven shall be the servants, summoned to do battle and claim the Holy Grail war. The Masters have already been told about their involvement, with a personal visit by the Mages Associate representative. They were given a book, containing details on the Holy Grail War and the process of summoning a servant and what to do after as well as a box, containing a catalyst for summoning their respective servants. Granted, these seven people don't have to participate, but they were chosen by the Grail because they have a wish burning inside of them. So what is the real harm that could come from this?

So, go ahead, and try participating in this war. Summon your servant on this ominous night as rain and thunder fill up your ears. As lightening flashes outside and a cool breeze flows throughout this almost lifeless town, you become a participant in a game that decides your fate for your selfishness or curiosity gets the better of you...

Catalysts Include:
Saber - Hilt of Durandal
Lancer - Feather of Zolfried
Archer - Hat of Jesse James
Caster - Wreath of Aradia
Rider - Piece of Atem's Cape
Assassin - Broken Crown of Mary I
Berserker - Blindfold of Samson.

Team Saber: Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia Azure Sky Azure Sky
Team Lancer: ChazGhost ChazGhost Bill Nein Bill Nein
Team Archer: Xel Xel Brendanfp Brendanfp
Team Caster: simj26 simj26 The One Eyed Bandit The One Eyed Bandit
Team Rider: Misuteeku Misuteeku firestorm firestorm
Team Assassin: Xanthos Xanthos cojemo cojemo
Team Berserker: Ariel Ariel Iskandar Iskandar

Atem drifted in the realm of heros, He thought of his death and his freind. He shifted in the darkness enjoying the very wind that shifted around the anicent prince of eygpt. Atem hated all his failures as the prince and later on king of eygpt. He wanted a second chance at being a good person. He hated that he started such a great war only to lose his friend and life.

Atem glanced around his throne room in the realm. He watched as his room shimmered, His thowrn shimmered as he noticed a peice of his cape was missing. He watched as a lighting storm began trembleing in his world.

He knew what was happening and smiled happily. He would be summoned and he would see stone again. He would be a good servent for anyone.

R E A H

[class=x]
background:transparent;
padding: 7px;
Height: 190px;
Width: 190px;
transition-duration: 0.3s;
z-index:-1;
color:transparent;[/class][class name=x state=hover]
background-color: #dbdbdb;
opacity:0.8;
color:gray;
width:306px;
height:306px;
[/class][div class=x]
//////////////Location : Home of the Madrid Family////////////// //////Mood : Curious, Excited, Determined////// ///Interactions : Berserker
[/div]

Reah sat against the wall right outside the room where she heard chanting. Her ear was pressed up against the threshold and her face screwed up as she tried to listen closely to what they were saying. Judging by the voice, she knew it was Clem, the prince of the estate, spoiled by his uptight parents and the same couple who'd brought Reah into the home. His voice was flustered, angry. This was the fifth time she'd heard him chant the same few lines, each time growing more upset. Thunder clapped outside making Reah jump and almost banging her head against the wall. It would be an unfortunate thing if she gave herself away, being as every time they'd caught her observing before, they'd shooed her away and scolded her. Reah wasn't allowed around them during their practices but that hadn't stopped her from sneaking around to do so anyway. Magecraft intrigued her greatly and ever since she'd starting trying out a few spells herself, her resolve and determination to learn even more has only grown. She, however, has only done any of it in secret for fear if they found out, they would forbid her from doing so again or worse, kick her out. Reah had no place to go and little friends. So despite the way they might have treated her and put her to work, she was still grateful they'd given her a place to stay.

From inside the room, the chanting had stopped and she heard a loud crash. Reah groaned inwardly, wondering what mess Clem was creating this time and imagining the clean up it would need afterward. She heard a more feminine voice, probably Alice trying to soothe her son as he threw a temper tantrum. The boy was seventeen and he still acted like a child. As it seemed he'd failed for the fifth time to accomplish whatever he wanted. A second later the door slammed open almost smacking Reah in the face. She jumped up quickly, grabbing the cloth hidden in her apron and pretended to be cleaning the windows in the hallway. Clem seemed to have paid her no mind as he stomped down the hallway and disappeared round the corner. Alice appeared in the doorway a moment later looking after her son with a perturbed look on her face. After a few moments of silence, while Reah stole glances at the woman, finally Alice seemed to notice the maids presence and turned to her with her arms crossed. Immediately any gentleness evaporated from her face and when she regarded Reah she did so with a frown. Reah couldn't help but always think that when Alice looked at her like that, she resembled a prune, which was accurate in describing the woman's personality.

"Reah... I know it's late, but since you're still up, there's a mess in the practice room. Clean it up and then head to bed. Clem and I will be returning to our rooms. Make sure you get everything and don't leave it until it's done."

Reah bowed before the woman and without another word, she turned and disappeared down the same way as Clem, likely to help him lick whatever wounds were made to his pride when he failed at... whatever he was doing. When Reah was certain she was alone, she disappeared beyond the door, locking it as she went. When she turned around and surveyed the room, she sighed. It was indeed a mess. The boy had apparently lifted one of the chairs by the table and threw it into one of the desks perched in the corner. A lot of decorative glass had been set on the desk, meaning there was now a lot of decorative glass shards all over the place. It would take quite a while to clean. She figured she wouldn't waste too much time reading from the books like she'd planned. She always did that when given an opportunity such as this one, where they wouldn't catch her. Instead she set straight to cleaning. After about an hour, much of the glass had been swept up from the floor but there was still a good deal left to go. She figured she'd get to work on the easy part, tidying up the desk, when some papers and notes left out on the surface caught her attention. Her gaze moved over them curiously and suddenly she dropped the broom and dustpan, opting to pick up the papers instead.

Not all of it did Reah understand. There was something mentioning something called the Holy Grail War. There was notes on previous wars as well as backgrounds on participates which Reah glazed over, not caring as much about that part. Apparently, though, the winner of the war got to wish for whatever they wanted. Reah's eyes sparkled, as her thoughts drifted to what she would wish for if ever given a chance to wish for anything. It would definitely be something that changed her life from... this. She was always looking at the bright side of things, but she would readily admit that it could be better. Maybe she could even wish for her parents to come back. The thought was so bittersweet that she cast it from her mind and focused on the notes before her. It seemed the ritual Clem was trying to perform was an in to the war. This set the gears in Reah's mind turning. After reading through the notes some more, she saw that most everything for the ritual was set up. There was a magic circle drawn out. Even the incantation had been scrawled on a piece of paper and left beside the book and notes. The only thing missing was a catalyst, something mentioned in the writing. It was supposed to be in a box, but Reah did not see anything that looked like a catalyst or box anywhere in sight. After some looking, Reah decided that if she was going to try anyway, she might as well try without it. The worst that could happen was that it failed and she'd just keep going on as she had. No big deal.

So, she picked up the paper, stuffing it in her apron and noticed a strip of black cloth laying on the table. Without thinking much of it, she picked it up and used it to tie back her hair so it didn't become a distraction and mess her up. She casually sauntered toward the circle and pulled out the incantation. Apparently, it was about channeling power and repeating the words on the paper. It sounded easy enough so Reah tried to do as she did when she practiced the spells she learned and substituted the words for those with that on the paper. She closed her eyes and began to speak. After the first few words, Reah recognized the feeling she got when she practiced magecraft; an uplifting feeling that made her feel as though she could do anything. She always enjoyed it and a smile crossed her face as she continued. When the next part she was supposed to say was a blank in her mind, she quickly reached into her apron and pulled out the slip of paper. The next phrase had something written next to it, but she paid it no mind and read it out loud anyway.

"Yet thou serves with thine eyes clouded in chaos..."

When she finished speaking, for a brief moment nothing happened. And then it was like the ground was being ripped apart. It shook so forcefully it sent Reah tumbling to the ground and she smacked her head against the wood flooring. When she opened her eyes, feeling dazed with her body still parallel to the floor, her vision slowly cleared to reveal a large silhouette before her...
"No way..."

Last edited:
Tetra Qikyo
After arriving at his destination, a warehouse that was bought with his money, Tetra started to draw the Summoning Circle. To be honest, he was surprised that he was select for the upcoming Holy Grail War, by his parents. It could of been bestowed onto his younger brother, but it was given him. At least, his brother wouldn't get hurt during this event. Finally, he finished up the circle and started to dig in his pocket. Slowly taking out at a piece of cloth, he observed it. Though, he wasn't the most fashionable person around, he could tell that the cloth was rather expensive. It must of cost a fortune for the Magic Association for a singular piece of cloth. Quietly, he dropped the cloth into the middle of the circle. It was time to summon Atem.

"Fill, Fill, Fill, Fill, Fill..." It was a rather tedious process for Tetra to chant his words, but he didn't care at all if it was a bit tedious. He held the book in his hand and chanted the words that were written on it. "Thou shalt come to me; serving as my shield and sword," Tetra said as he started to finish up the summoning. The circle started to cackle of intense amounts of Prana in order to summon his servant. "Come to back to the land of the living and claim the grail for me!" With his finishing sentence his servant should appear. Throughout the entire summoning he was improvising each step. He had a headache prior to the summoning of his servant, and didn't manage to remember the incantation line by line. Though, it worked since the circle was summoning his servant.

Last edited:
Atem heard his master calling him to battle. He sighed As he slowly became alive again. He apread on his majestic black stallion war horse, his black armor shimering in the low light. His horse shock his mane as Atem glanced around noticeing he was alive again but not in eygpt or during a battle much less. Atem thought his master would at least be from eygpt.

Atem glanced at his master and sneered " who are you, you are not the one that will be my master. Where is the priest or eygption." Atem did not like the look of this man or this storage house. the prince glanced at everything within before glanceing to his summoner again and speaking once more " if you are indeed my master, then you will have to prove to me why you wish me to serve you. As you see I am Atem the prince and pharoh of eygpt."

Last edited:
Berserker - Samson
The large silhouette before Reah was clearly on its knees, in a position very similar to prayer. Hands clasped and head facing upwards towards the ceiling. Even so Reah would be able to determine that the silhouette was a massive being. Slowly, Samson stood up as the dust settled and towered over the girl who had been forced to the ground due to his summoning. He looked at her with cold eyes of indifference before opening his mouth to ask a simple question, "Are you my... master?"

The hulking figure took a step towards Reah, lightening illuminating his figure as he moved. It was very reminiscent of an old horror movie. Samson was clearly tall, standing at a little more than seven feet. His hair was shoulder length and thick, greasy and disgusting looking. His body was pure muscle, and was dotted with bruises and covered in scars. Dirt was clearly lathered onto his rugged body as well. His face had a calm and gentle, if not emotionless disposition with lifeless eyes and a shaggy beard. As for clothing, he wore nothing more than a pair of beige trousers made of wool. His hands and feet had iron cuffs around them with short pieces of broken chain hanging from them.

Another flash of lightening illuminated the hulking man before a loud crack of thunder occurred, it was so loud that it felt like an earthquake was happening, "Once again, little one, are you my master?" His eyes still lifeless as he looked down at the girl before he slowly knelt before her and offered her a hand up, "I am..." Samson started, the way he spoke was slow and precise, very articulate for someone of the Berserker Class, "Samson. Berserker. If you are my Master. I am your servant." His eyes flickered with just a glimpse of life as he said this and his lips curled into a small yet warm smile.

Interaction: Reah( Ariel Ariel )

At a small shrine a young women with light grey hair was marking the ground in the courtyard of the shrine with a monk holding a umbrella over her to keep her dry. Less then a week ago mark appeared on the maiden's hand. A few days after she was visited by Mages Associate who explained what it was and gave her book for detail on what the war she now found herself in. And here she was follow the directions straight from the book to some help in the incoming war.

"Mizore are you sure this will work? Your parents said to just ignore this the symbol and what the associate said about the grail." the monk said to the maiden as she finished the summoning ciricle.

"I know but... Just for once I... I want to take a chance" Mizore said nervously before taking a deep breath. Mizore then pulled out a feather from her clothes and placed it in the center of the circle. Walk back to outside the circle Mizore began to chant. "Soldier own know to history, arise..." Mizore said as the circle began to glow. "Come here and now to make your mark in history and help secure the grail. Help secure the grail and help grant my and your wishes!" Mizore finished nervous inside as she didn't know if this would truly work. But after the circle created a blinding flash a figure stood in the circle and Mizore started to get less nervous... but not by much.
Bill Nein Bill Nein

Last edited:
Zolfried Al-Gaznir
B26E9A9D-855A-4EF6-97D3-2F3CF38BEB05-61461-00006D6B7980861F.jpeg
what is this feeling... it's as if...yes. Yes.. finally. I have been remembered. My feather. It's gone!

A man in clad armor appears in a flashing blue light. This man appears to be in his early twentys. He is holding a spear and a shield. The shield looks sturdy, as if it could withstand the blast of a thousand nuclear detonations. The shield is medium sized shield and a navy blue with a gold/silver trim that comes down at the top to create an ornate pattern.
The spear, on the other hand seems otherworldly. It oooks like a spear but you can tell it belongs to jo specific time. The spear is about the size of this man with an ornate ribbon at the base of the blade.
The mans armor is of the same color pattern as his shield. The man turns his head before seeing his master
"I am Zolfried Al-Gaznir, Hero of the forgotten. I am your servant."
The man bows. Setting his spear on the ground. He looks down, as if he is recognizing that he is the servant.
His cape seems to flap in a wind that is no-longer present.
"My oath as a servant is to serve you every command. My only request is your name"
the noble lancer still hasn't looked up.

ChazGhost ChazGhost

Mizore was both amazed and surprised that it really worked. Mizore grew nervous once more as her new Servant gave his name and bowed to her without even looking at her. The monk next to Mizore was also greatly surprised at the man who had appeared. Then he looked to Mizore who seemed to freeze in her nervousness. After a moment of silence except for the rain coming down, the monk sighed and psuhed softly Mizore to break her out of nervous daze.

After getting shoved slightly Mizore broke out of nervous daze and looked to the kneeling Lancer. "I... I'm Mizore... MIzore Nova!... it's nice to meet you!" Mzore turning red slightly as she gave a bow back to lancer. The monk gave a sigh before shaking his head at the nervous Mizore. "Yo... You can raise your head if you want to now... Mr.Al-Gaznir... I mean Lancer!" Mizore said still very nervous but she didn't want the man to stay kneel for to long. That was just adding to her anxiety.

"To add on to what Mizore said, she is the maiden of this shrine and her parent are worried about her safety during this war. Even if goes without saying, we want to make sure you'll do your best to make sure she makes out of this war alive and unharmed" the monk stated in a serous tone.
Bill Nein Bill Nein

Walking through the doors of the warehouse backroom, Jun was greeted with the sight of his four lieutenants. Jin Tsurugi, Phoebe Masters, Taroq the Bloodedge and Veronica Dragovich all sit in different spots across the room. "Sorry to call you all here after that job in Budapest. However we have more pressing matters". Pulling off his glove, Jun held up his hand. There was a collective gasp as they saw the Command Seals on the back of his hand. He had only just recently learned what they were with Lorenzos help. Lorenzo Tortellini and his team were the info gatherers for this group. Lorenzo and Jun went way back to Jun's days killing Mage Mafioso. "Command Seals huh? This mean you'll be a Master?" Jun wasn't surprised Phoebe knew, couldn't be a sharpshooter without being sharp. Placing his hands on the large map of Fuyuki, Jun took a deep breath. "This is the chance we've been waiting for... an opportunity to make a great change. Greater than anything our methods could allow on their own". Taroq checked the edge of his trusty axe before speaking "I don't know Jun... we're doing well ain't we?". Jun shook his head and pulled out his submachine pistol. "What we could gain from this will be more effective than any weapon we have!".

This time is was Jin who spoke up "You mean the Holy Grail? The supposed wish granting apparatus?". Resting his hands on the butt of his sheathed katana, Jin gave his leader a sideways glance. "Yes, according to my research the Holy Grail will materialize here in Fuyuki, Japan if someone wins the Holy Grail war. Lorenzo had already begun setting up diagrams and charts to explain. "Right now, six other people bear marks just like Jun here. Which means they can summon Servants to fight for them. If we can obtain a strong enough catalyst... we can tip the scales in our favor". Pulling out a suitcase, Lorenzo opened it to reveal the cracked and aged hilt of a sword. "I had one of our European teams snatch this from a dig site the Mages Association was overseeing". Jun smiled at his friends and gestured at the object. "With this... we could summon a SABER" Jun's grin was wide and devious.

Sabers were considered the greatest class of Servant. They had great attack, defense and magical resistance. With one of them on their side, the Blade of Judgement would win this war. While Saber dealt with the Servants, they would kill the Masters. It was a daring plan, however this group was used to daring plans. Taroq leapt down from his box and rested his axe on his shoulder. "I'm in, this war is a great opportunity to sharpen my skills". Phoebe was in the process of cleaning her rifle, however she said "I'm in too, a wish sounds nice". Jin stood up and smiled at Jun "You always seem to pull us on the strangest adventures... I'll join you". Looking over at Veronica, Jun saw her give a simple nod. Veronica only really spoke when she had to... or when Lorenzo asked her to. She had a thing for him.

Walking back into the main room of the warehouse, Jun saw the recuits had already drawn up the magic circle. It had been made with the crushed bones of a mythic beast they had skilled and the blood of a few mages. Stopping at the edge of the circle, he sprinkled Holy Water around it. "I call upon the powers that be in the name of YHVH. Archangels who watch from above, Michael, Raphael, Gabriel and Uriel. Deliver unto me a sword of justice, a sword of truth. Grant me a sword of VICTORY!" The circle glowed with magical energy which enveloped the room in bright light. Jun could vaguely see a shape in there...

Azure Sky Azure Sky

Saber materialized in the mortal world, and as the knowledge of the modern world engulfed his thoughts, he could only think of one thing. It was time for redemption. He would prove a better hero than he was in his former life. Smarter with his moves, and wiser. Obviously he wouldn't really do any of that, because the chivalric code and his hot temper where too deeply ingrained within his essence, but at least he tried, didn't he? He looked around and spoted a few people, with one of them standing closer to him than the rest. He looked asian but with an unusual eye color.

"Greetings. I assume you are my master." he said to Jun, as he bowed to the young mage. "I am Roland, greatest of the Twelve Peers of King Charlemagne, and likely one of the strongest warriors you'll ever feast your eyes upon in your life!" he added, full of pride, his voice roaring through the interior of the warehouse. Then he rose up and looked at Jun with a neutral expression. Until that point, it was merely a matter of formalities, but now that those where out of the way, at least from Roland's point of view, he didn't recon he'd need to display any respect for his master as long as he didn't prove he was worthy of it.

He analyzed Jun with an incredibly confident look on his face.

Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia

Lancer

"you need not worry my lord. It is my sacred duty to protect and serve my master. You have my word"

Lancer stands up with the grace of a holy warrior. He twirls his spear in his hand before having it ,aterealize into nothingness. Actually all his armor is gone into a blue mist. It is replaced with a suit and and tie. The suit is well fitted to him and the tie is the same color as his hair.
"will this form suit your needs for stealth. I can switch anytime when neccisary, as to not draw attention to us"

In a flashing light, the same as before. His armor reappears a before fading back into the suit.
He now has an ambitious look on his face

"What is our first plan of attack"

He looked at minors with a look. He was sizing her up.
There is a lot of potential in her

He then looks Satisfied.
That is my master. I would be greatful for any master to summon me

ChazGhost ChazGhost

Mikado SarisSaris Estate

The room was poorly illuminated with only a single free-standing lamp in the corner providing light beyond the odd lightning bolt lighting up the sky. In the dim light Mikado sat at the edge of her large king-sized bed, her feet gently kicking back and forth as she studied the object within her hands. She flipped the item end over end, examining every little piece of it. No matter how you looked at it, it was just a simple hat. Through sheer curiosity she lifted it up and set it upon her head, the size causing it to rest lower than would normally be comfortable. Tilting it back so it didn't obscure her view she leaned over to pick up the book that had accompanied the hat. She pulled it open to a page in the middle, a page containing an indepth drawing of a magic circle. Mikado looked over the picture, gently running her hand along the smooth surface of the page before turning her gaze to the floor before her. A much larger version of the circle was scrawled across the floor matching the one in the picture exactly.

With a quick glance at the bedside clock she hopped off the bed with a little thump and made her way towards the magic circle. Holding the book with both hands she thumbed the pages to get to where she wanted. Giving it a quick look she looked back at the circle, holding her chest out and head high as she spoke loudly. "Great Hero of ages past, I- ..... " She quickly glanced down at the book before hurriedly continuing. The prana within her circuits lighting up as she could feel the magic swell within her. "Beesech you, answer thy call. With the truest aim and the- ...." She, yet again, took the briefest of pauses as she looked down at the book. The circle before her emanated a powerful blue glow, bathing the entire room in an otherworldly light as gusts of wind sent papers fluttering from her desk. "Steadiest of hand, form thy covenant with which to claim the Grail!" Mikado shouted the final component with all her might, both because of the whipping wind inside and thunderous storm out as well as the sheer rush of power she felt from the ritual.

The ritual reached it's climax with an explosive blinding light. The surprise more than the force caused her to fall back, shielding her eyes and head from the sudden brightness and burst of energy. But with that burst came an immediate calm. The winds had died down, the light had vanished leaving only the dim illumination from before. After a few moments of calm the little girl reached up, grabbing the rim of the hat to slowly pull it up so she could peek out from beneath it's safe confines. All she could see was a misty smoke that filled the room. Instinctively she thought she had failed, that it had been a dud. But the smoke cleared quickly and she could make out the silhouette of a figure standing in front of her. The first true thing she saw was the boot-clad feet, her small stature combined with her position on the floor meant she had to crane her head back to look up at the tall man. Mikado simply sat there, looking up at the summoned servant with a blank, dumbfounded expression. She was completely at a loss for words, the wave of emotions crashing through her too much for her young mind to process quick enough. She had succeeded at a large-scale ritual for the first time in her life. There was a strange man standing in the middle of her circle. She was actually a participant in a war to get her wish granted. The whole thing was simply overwhelming.

Interactions: Brendanfp Brendanfp

R E A H

[class=x]
background:transparent;
padding: 7px;
Height: 190px;
Width: 190px;
transition-duration: 0.3s;
z-index:-1;
color:transparent;[/class][class name=x state=hover]
background-color: #dbdbdb;
opacity:0.8;
color:gray;
width:306px;
height:306px;
[/class][div class=x]
//////////////Location : Home of the Madrid Family////////////// //////Mood : Curious, Excited, Determined////// ///Interactions : Berserker
[/div]

When the daze cleared from Reah's head, she slowly raised her upper half off the wood floor with a groan, rubbing the spot of her head that had collided with the floor. She blinked a few times before realizing exactly what had happened. A very, very large men knelt before her, seemingly in the midst of a prayer. A few thoughts raced through her head at once. Did she mess it up? Well, he did look like he could be a warrior and more than that squish her if he pleased. So had she summoned a servant like the spell claimed she would be able to? She guessed the catalyst was unimportant after all. No matter. Here he was, before her which meant only one thing.
"I did it!" She cheered, a big grin spreading across her face.
"Oh my gosh, I can't believe it!"

Her attention returned to the man when he stood and introduced himself, going as far as to offer her a hand up. She regarded him with a happy smile as she gratefully took his hand and rose up on her feet, despite his appearance. He was gentle and that was enough for her. She bowed before him as she was used to when greeting others.
"Well, hello, Samson. It's nice to meetcha! My name is Reah and I guess I am your master, if that's what that means."

She paused for a second, considering exactly what all of it meant. Would Alice and Terrence be upset with her being as she had went and done the thing Clem had not? She was surprised the large amount of noise had not disrupted them. At least they weren't storming into the room. But this did mean she could participate and possibly get her wish granted if she won. Mostly she was just happy she'd been able to accomplish what she had set out to do. And, something else occurred to her...
"A servant serving a servant, huh? Pretty ironic if you ask me. We're gonna be some duo. But we're definitely going to win..."
Reah smacked her fist into her palm, a determined look washing over her face. Then she looked up at Samson with a big smile.

"Right, Samson?"

Tetra calmly observed the servant he had summoned. Was he that serious that he was expect an Egyptian to summon him. "Well I'm sorry to be an inconvenience," Tetra said in a rather calm manner. He had a wall behind him, so his servant wouldn't be able to harm him. "I am no Egyptian priest, and you shouldn't of expected much. If anything you should blame the Mages Association for selecting me." This servant was going to troublesome for him to deal with. "You could of rejected being summoned by me, but from I guess you wanted a shot to make a wish," Tetra said observing his servant. Raising his right hand, he revealed his Command Seals. "This proves to you that I am your master. Though it seems like you wouldn't take the prospect of me being your master."

"Either way, do what you like. If you leave, I won't stop you." With that Tetra merged with the wall. He emerged out into the Exterior of the wall at the back of the Warehouse. "This is going to be surely troublesome..." He muttered as he lifted his hat up. With the way he ended the conversation, he would be lucky if they were able to converse with a second time. Though he honestly sighed when he heard his servant talk for the first time. It was an annoying voice to hear. Tetra also put arrogance at the bottom of his list.

Berserker - Samson

Samson tilted his head at Reah who had began to cheer and yell at her accomplishment of summoning him. He found it perplexing that someone would cheer and be excited about entering into a war that would most likely get them killed. Even if Samson knew he was the strongest class, he wasn't blind to the fact that he was also able to die, but he would make sure that his master at the very least managed to survive this war, even if they do not win it. Still, Samson's goal was to win the grail, if he didn't have a wish then he wouldn't have been summoned after all.

"Reah..." Samson muttered the name to himself before offering the girl a nod, "A... Pleasure to meet you too, Re- No, Master." Samson watched as Reah, who was in fact the master, bowed before him. This girl perplexed Samson quite a bit, she was... naive. Perhaps that naivety would be Reah's strength, or her weakness, but Samson vowed to himself that he would cover up any weaknesses his master would have, and that he would achieve the grail.

"A servant serving a servant?" Samson repeated what Reah had said before closing his eyes to think on this. It was indeed ironic, but the servant did not believe it meant anything and that it wouldn't affect anything that would happen from this moment onward. Samson opened his eyes to the sight of a big smile and look of determination on his master's face, that only reinforced his reasons for winning, "If that is your wish, then I shall have you win this war. I will not let anyone block your path of victory..." A flash of lightening illuminated him once more as he said this before he noticed something.

Gently and slowly he undid the girls tied up hair and took the piece of fabric from her head. He looked at it briefly with those emotionless eyes of his; It was the blindfold he had worn after his eyes were plucked out. Samson looked at Reah before handing it back to her, "Ah... I undid your hair. Sorry... Master." His voice filled with an odd amount of sincerity and guilt as he offered her the piece of fabric.

Interactions: Ariel Ariel

Mizore nervousness was starting to go down once again as Lancer spoke. "Yes those clothes should do... I'd hoped to not attract to much attation so this works..." Mizore said quietly barely loud enough to be heard. Lancer then asked what there plan of attack was. Mizore looked down as the anxiety started coming back. She had not thought about how handle to combat or the strategy for it. "For... For now let's go and watch our opponents first... So we can what we are dealing with before go over heads... And maybe even get the drop on when our opponents are weaken... If that's alright!" Mizore said explaining the first idea that came to her head.

"If I may speak up. You two may want to head to your "base". We have set up a hotel room for lodging in Fuyuki. I'd recommend going there and setting what up defense you can there" the monk recommend. "A car will arrive shortly either way to take you two there." the monk added walking away.

"I guess head to hotel first of would be good... and then we can explore the area round it to maybe get advantage there..." Mizore said thinking out loud.
Bill Nein Bill Nein

Atem watched him leave and kicked his horses sides, He guided the animal towards his master. He thought his master remined him of stone and tears came out. He ran to the man and said " I am quite sorry, I just don't think clearly some times. Will you forgive me."

He looked at his sourdings bowing after dismounting the horse. Atem had honnor and felt bad for dnying his masters rights over him.

The gathered assassins looked at the Servant with great confusion. Had they really just summoned something that was so LOUD. Exhaling, Jun looked directly into his Servants eyes and held up his hand. "I am Victor, these Command Seals are proof that I am your Master". Jun and crew knew to use codenames when on the job, it was also a safety precaution against mages. Gesturing to his lieutenants, each of them had donned a mask. "The swordsman in the fox mask is Aburage, the riflewoman in the phoenix goggles is Riser, the axeman to my right in the stone mask is Bloodedge and our sniper in the corner wearing the wolf visor is Hunter". Jun himself then donned a simple black eye mask. It was thick and sturdy. It was designed so Jun could take a bullet to the face. Lorenzo had asked him why it only covered his eyes, he replied it was a stlylistic choice. Jun had entrusted his Servant with his face for one reason, he was very plain in appearance. If someone had gotten the details of who he was from Saber, they would only get his face. Since they were in such a sprawling Japanese city, having a plain face was an asset. Only his eyes were distinct due to his mothers draconic heritage. "Thanks for joining us Saber, we're going to be killing the other Masters for the Holy Grail. I expect my orders to be followed to the later...else we both die, got it?"

Azure Sky Azure Sky

Lancer
"Your wish is my command"

He bows at his glorious master and follows her. He has a confused look on his face when they mention car and hotel. But he trusts that it isn't some weird bullring where they send people to die or the like.
"observing the enemy before attacking is a great plan. Especially for me, I promise you you have no risk of exposing my name. As foreign as it sounds my legend prevents those who aren't my master to remember my name. Usualy I have place holder name commonly called 'jack'. Heck, even enemy servants will have a toughtime spotting me out."
at this point the man is boasting about his abilitys. He looks at the sky, so cold and distant to his warm homeland. He dwells in the past, his reason, his purpose.
"m'lady, would it be out of place if I asked what your wish was"
lancer is sincere about this question

ChazGhost ChazGhost

"Alright... I'll call you by proper name then... Zolfried..." Mizore said when Lancer said his legend stops others from remembering his name. "My wish..." Mizore said after Lancer asked what Mizore's wish was. Mizore was hesitant to say what her wish was because she didn't want some one to hear it... her other self. But she decide to tell Lancer anyways, he was going to be her parent so needed to form trust. "I... I have another personality... My wish would be to get rid of her..."Mizore said quietly. "She has caused a lot of trouble and... I just want her to stop..." Mizore said nervously hoping her other side didn't hear her that. Soon after saying that there car arrived to take the pair off to the hotel and soon to be sight of the war.
Bill Nein Bill Nein

Lancer
Lancer looks mystified by her wish, quite abnormal in his opinion. He ponders what the other personality is, and better yet, what triggers it. He doesn't say anything about her wish since he doesn't want to accedentaly upset the other personality. He then explains his wish
"my wish is to be remembered. The fact that I was summoned on purpose must mean that we will win. For if we lose, I will be soon forgotten. I was a hero in my day. It's that the light never shined on me."
he looks disappointed and flat out pissed for half a second. His eyes growing in intensity before they settle into his lax and observant eyes. He climbs into the car and is immediately Weirded out
Zolfried looks like a puppy, both frightened and curious. After all this "car" thing is new to him.

damn this thing is so loud
"WHY IS THIS METAL HORSELESS CARRAGE SO LOUD."

Zolfried is being execivly loud. After all he has never even seen a car before

ChazGhost ChazGhost

Users who are viewing this thread

Back