• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Fate of the Stars of Life (Out-of-Character & Episode Thread)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Depends on who you play with CaptainRustbolt21 CaptainRustbolt21 , I usually try to avoid Gambling though. I'm exceptionally good which makes it a bad habit for me so yes I've played but I'll watch now

I've given it a shot, but I'm pretty pants at it... I hardly even know the hand combinations.

CaptainRustbolt21 CaptainRustbolt21
Yup. only that one time though. and it was like, twenty bucks. But omg I just changed Talia's reference pic that ive been working on for a while and I'm SO HAPPY with it

Last edited:
Im not offened, and in fact take some pride in that

Her eyes are BLACK and she has FANGS. She wasn't supposed to look like some angel, so I wanted to put a more detailed photo in

Although I will admit, I was looking at her and I'm like

"If she doesn't have a visible cornea or pupil, how the heck does she register light?" and that's when I decided. It was gonna be one of those things that you cant think to hard on, cause there's no explanation and you'll just go crazy thinking about it

CaptainRustbolt21 CaptainRustbolt21 BoltBeam BoltBeam The One-Sided Coin The One-Sided Coin Xx_AceaFire Xx_AceaFire Ya'll know what I'm talking about

I'm just waking up, I feel like COMPLETE shi---and I walk downstairs....I think I have the best family ever...it's been 7 years since I got out of the hospital because of this horrible sickness I can't remember the name of. I wasn't supposed to survive yet here I am and I totally forgot it's been 7 years since I got out, I love my family

Maybe, but a headache goes away. It’s not permanent. Family is forever, no matter what. You can’t get rid of it, and that’s a good thing. Your family obviously loves you very much, so, in my opinion at least, that’s a pretty good day. :ghostv:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back