• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Fate/No Order OOC

There's going to be a focus on a certain set of signs over the duration of this story. If you'd like to keep track and try to figure it out as we go along, consider it a friendly challenge. ;)

So, uh, who's next to post? I kind of noticed that Angel Sapphire hasn't been on in a while.

I'm not sure there ever really was an order. XD So, don't worry about if they post or not. At most, you might want to give them a bit of interaction to see if they're still checking notifications. But just go ahead and continue on regardless; when they return, they can just easily jump back in no matter how far we've gone.

I suppose what I meant it as was that there always seemed to be a general wait for everyone to reply whenever we had a scene change. Everyone kind of established what they were going to do and then we went wild from there. Either way, I'm just happy this has gone this far. It's the most successful Fate rp I've ever gotten to do. (Knock on wood)

I'm very encouraged by your words! I just hope that the deviousness I have planned for you all in the future will be enough to sate your Fate loving sides. Also, just out of the blue, what is everyone's favorite servants from the series?

For me itll always be Tomoe Gozen, who hasn't come out to the US yet. Also, can't wait.

19942f0138861543e5b7ec09de340a0e.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back