• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Fate is a Strange Thing~ (MxM) God/Mortal [Looking for Dom]

JustYourFantasy

Yiling Patriarch
Writing Style- (Your guy will be the dominant one)

I normally write a paragraph or more, consisting of 8+ sentences, also could be more. It depends on how my muse is and how my partner replies to my posts. Just NO one or even three liner posts! I need content to reply to and keep the story moving. I like to have your input on plots, so feel free to suggest what you think makes sense or makes our RP more fun.
As for character description, I will leave that to you. You can do a form, face-claim, or describe as we RP.

Plot- Your guy was abused badly while living among mortals. He was laying more dead than alive by a river when a God appeared and offered him a place to heal and grow. Now he lives in the Realm of the Gods and has fallen hard for the one who saved him.

The Magic God is an interesting individual. More interesting than other Gods, that is. For all Gods are looked upon as... distant, not quite... here. Faerdhinen is much more distant, even to others of his power. He wears a light but deep hooded robe, upon a light and simple tunic. His robe is a deep blue, one so deep it is easily mistaken for black. It is lined with silver, marking his rank. Silver is the highest, gold after that. Unlike other Mages, the Mind Mages have only two rank colors and also with them, gold is not their highest rank color, silver is. When you are in the gold rank, you are seen as Apprentice. They prefer the simpleness of this. If they are at all considered… more than their color, such as Faerdhinen is. Each God has their own symbol upon the black of their robes, explaining who they are. Faerdhinen’s symbol is black and white Nightingale. God has their own unique creature, so no one is ever confused for another.

Under the robe, Faerdhinen wears a light forest colored tunic. His skin is lightly tanned and only because that is his natural skin color, as his skin rarely touches the light. The God’s frame is tall and lithe, but don’t mistake him for being weak. For he is mentally one the strongest Gods.. But being part cat, they will never have huge muscles. Faerdhinen’s hair is on the longer side, trailing down his shoulder blades, but not quite to the middle of his back. It is a light shade of brown/yellow… often described as honey color. This is a contrast with his dark brown cat ears, but it bothers him not. Now, his eyes are most certainly cat-like, they are slitted and mesmerizing, swirling with the color of gold. Oh and being that he is half-cat, he also has long white whiskers. As well as a long dark brown tail, the same color of his ears.

Personality-wise, Faerdhinen is very quiet, wise, an observer, invisible. But he is also looked at as aloof, towards others. From older ones who aren’t close to him, he is seen as emotionless. While in reality, he has plenty of emotions, but he shows them in smaller ways than others. A… side-effect, according to his former mentors, if being… more connected to nature, than others. Although unknown to most Faerdhinen has always been an ‘emotionless’ male. On the other hand, to those closest to him, he also has the warmest and most genuine smile when he chooses to. His heart for others is large, and when upset in any way the way he moves and speaks says a great deal of how he feels. One just has to truly listen and watch.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back