• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Fate/Infinity

Imagine a santa claus servant...
Also interested! I'll be a master

Well, I guess since we've been sharing pictures, here's Saber.
d9341cb8cb182f9dbd7f31a7bec74c1f--fantasy-art-warrior-fantasy-karakterek.jpg

Sabers are difficult to guess because there's so many options. But I'm gonna guess Boudica simply because the red hair.

Sabers are difficult to guess because there's so many options. But I'm gonna guess Boudica simply because the red hair.
Nope. Red is important to her, but her hair being red is not. In fact, the real person probably was not a red head.

Oh? Feel free to say your guess, I'm curious who you think it is.
I'll PM you my guess so I don't spoil it for anyone.

cfd2799c5b56c54786113bb2b02da89c.jpg

I'm in the same boat as slender boi over there. : D
*You'll never guess who I am!*

Seems like the grim reaper to me. What with the scythe and all.

Ohhhh REEEAAALLLYYY?! XD

Maybe it is, or maybe it was my intention to have that picture mislead you. Maybe, maybe I chose DEATH ITSELF.

(Dun dun DUUUUUN!)

To confuuuuuuse you obviously. If I had it facing West then you would have got it straight away. :3

... who do you know that believe Slenderman is real?

Also, I have learned that I was wrong about Sherlock Holmes. So... yeah....

I'm just going to stop arguing about this now. I still don't believe that he should included (let's add on the fact that he not a hero or antihero, but a monster) but I'm going stop trying to prove it before I make a bigger fool of myself...

View attachment 335688
there were actually two girls who murdered somebody in the name of Slenderman

Users who are viewing this thread

Back