Fate Grand Order

Hey there,3 days ago i decide to start playing Fate Grand Order.Anybody playing this game here,and could share their tips on how to advance in the game?Hope there is some players here !

I am surprised that other people do play this here. Yes I play. I started around a month ago I believe.

Yup. Participated in the summer event too. You can get more EXP cards by doing the dailies in Chaldea Gate.

Haven't read the translations yet but I sorta... guessed the VN sections x:

Gonna check it out just because I play a lot of mobile games and this somehow got passed up. XDD

>tips

Screenshot_20160830-153711_1.jpg

Game doesnt even have a tier list so there's no actual strategy except what series of buttons to press, so just put a team full of your waifus and husbandos and press accordingly: green for crits, blue for somewhat underwhelming animations, and red for TONS OF DAMAGE. You can make your own turn combos, so work that brain.

Also, blame the RNG for anything.

Also, defect to granblue. Faster loading times, and actual english menus, or give it a shot at least.

>tips

View attachment 162826

Game doesnt even have a tier list so there's no actual strategy except what series of buttons to press, so just put a team full of your waifus and husbandos and press accordingly: green for crits, blue for somewhat underwhelming animations, and red for TONS OF DAMAGE. You can make your own turn combos, so work that brain.

Also, blame the RNG for anything.

Also, defect to granblue. Faster loading times, and actual english menus, or give it a shot at least.

My dream team : Arturia, Gilgamesh, Emiya Kiritsugu, Emiya Shirou, Rin Tohsaka and Avenger ._.

sensei superior

Clpjy4hUkAEkQr7.jpg

DAMN YOU HERACLES ! Well, the only Exhibition quest that i manage to won at my second try. Guess it's not too bad for a newbie like me :P  !

Screenshot_20161009-194611.png

Screenshot_20161009-195141.png

Screenshot_20161009-195400.png

Screenshot_20161009-195555.png

Screenshot_20161009-195708.png

Screenshot_20161009-195715.png

Screenshot_20161009-195734.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back