• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Fate/Ethereal OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
...I mean had I known, you were playing a caricature of deaths ferry-man whose sick of their job, I would chosen to be the master of Lancer

Rider is hurt.

Yeah I feel that I'm at odds with Rider and Lancer mainly cause I kill people

lol, you're fine. Rider's theme protects you.

When people downplaying a psychopomp in a holy grail war full of spirits fighting each other.
View attachment 563793

> Grail needs the spirit of six defeated Servants to activate power.
> psychopomp cucks grail by taking defeated Servant spirits.
>no wish is granted.

lmao. Pointless grail war.

Which is why I think the best idea would be to take them out first

Whatever you say, Master. Rider has no particular preference.

That feel when you have a very rough, generic outline of what you want for certain things but can't figure out a good way of realizing those things. Namely in this case, magic.

That feel when you have a very rough, generic outline of what you want for certain things but can't figure out a good way of realizing those things. Namely in this case, magic.
b6c37e8cd2.jpg

Clearly after their interlewd where they realize that the duty of guiding souls is something they actually enjoy doing, they lose Broken Nature A and gain "Force Of Nature EX" then they become Raiden from Metal Gear Rising Revengence.

Nah but not rly.
If Lancer was actually summoned at Max strength he'd probably be summoned as an Avenger though. (He's basically already a fake Avenger)

salt gone, the last time i rolled i got okita alter out of 30 quartz

time before that i got summer martha

so i'm pretty satisfied

gacha are just bad

wake up

Is this RP still open? Was considering nabbing a Master slot.
Yeppers.

salt gone, the last time i rolled i got okita alter out of 30 quartz

time before that i got summer martha

so i'm pretty satisfied

gacha are just bad

wake up
Sure bud, keep telling yourself that. Fuck FGO for what they did to Devil Saber smh DW.

In all seriousness, I have stopped playing NA FGO(It is utter trash these days). Gave away my NP2 Merlin + Okita account, the one that I had when you introduced me to FGO, to a friend. I have GBF, but there is so much to do that I forget it has a gacha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back