Fate/Cross

Yes. I'm about to finish, "fancy" formatting and all that.

THERE. Whew. Almost lost my entire post due to a misclick.

Ugh... I just noticed there's TWO War Journal tabs... Byproduct of reconstructing the post from a draft I suppose. I'll fix it.

Update: Done. Looks... better, if a little bare.

That war journal look pretty cool. Is that common to use in RPs? Also, I would love to see Santa end up with an absurdly high threat level. I am intrigued to see the general response to him, haha.

I see I need to learn some code, haha.

I took that from the Visual Novel. They have like this logbook filled with the knowledge you have up to whatever point you are in the game. I'm planning on updating that to be clear on what Zaph knows at that precise moment.

Interesting. I might do something unique as well.

I think Longinus's threat level would also be high. I mean she has an EX NP and MR. Not to mention she can break stuff and heal...The highest one's would probably Berserker and Caster.

@Tronethiel7 You don't actually have to if you don't want to. I don't expect so much effort in a post.

vlgwlf said:
I took that from the Visual Novel. They have like this logbook filled with the knowledge you have up to whatever point you are in the game. I'm planning on updating that to be clear on what Zaph knows at that precise moment.
QuirkyAngel said:
@Tronethiel7 You don't actually have to if you don't want to. I don't expect so much effort in a post.
More appropriately, I think I will construct a naughty/nice list.

Oh wow, thanks!

Sorry, I forgot that the location was supposed to go in the main post during the whole editing fiasco. Fixing it now.

QuirkyAngel said:
You are totally enjoying this^^
I've been waiting to do a Fate RP for a while now... I'm totally hyped! Add the fact that this is my first RP on this site and it's a recipe for effort.

I hope I can keep posting as well as I did though. uwu

vlgwlf said:
I've been waiting to do a Fate RP for a while now... I'm totally hyped! Add the fact that this is my first RP on this site and it's a recipe for effort.
I hope I can keep posting as well as I did though. uwu
While I do appreciate the effort, I don't want u to stress over it:P This rp's supposed to be fun and enjoyable. You don't need to feel pressured to churn out really detailed posts.

Nope you must be thinking of someone else. The main thing Diomedes was known for is well being the only person to full see the greek god Athena, wound Ares the Greek god of war and burn down parts of troy (he was one of the people in the Trojan horse) as well as several other things but not switching armor.

Are there any evil Masters as well?

And I like having Mary as a Ruler. I hadn't seen her profile, so when I saw 'she' I was sorrowfully expecting another use of Jeanne.

Thanks for branching out <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back