• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

FATE Core - The Walking Dead

Jaye

ミㅇㅅㅇ彡
I've been itching to try GMing with the FATE Core system as it's a dice system that sounds right up my alley with what GMing I've done before. I figure The Walking Dead setting is a nice setting to drop into for some quick, sweet games. (What with the vaguely realistic seting and the high chance of death).

Anyone interested in playing a Walking Dead campaign using FATE Core? I have character sheets already planned~ I'm hoping for at least three other people.

(FYI - My knowledge of The Walking Dead 'verse comes from Telltale Games' series and the wiki/tropes pages).

Last edited by a moderator:
The setting sounds up my alley. I'd need to read up on the fate core system. I've never done any kind of dice roleplay before though.

Last edited by a moderator:
Beedub said:
The setting sounds up my alley. I'd need to read up on the fate core system. I've never done any kind of dice roleplay before though.
Same with me, I've seen every Walking Dead epi but I've never done a dice roleplay before. Sounds interesting tho

I'd like one more player, but if you're keen I'd settle for two.

Maybe we can wait a few more days.

Hey, I'll join this. I haven't played with FATE Core before though, I've only played D&D 5E and MAID rpg, and those were IRL.

Awesome! Alright, then I'll set up the actual roleplay thread.

For any of you who don't know the system or just want to revise the rules, you can find all the downloads of FATE Core here. You don't have to download everything, I myself only have the first link downloaded ("Fate Core in PDF, Kindle, ePub (zipped)"). I'll tag you all when I'm done - I may have to leave it half-unfinished while I go to work, but I'll finish the set-up after work.

Jaye said:
Yep-yep! We'll be using that page for all our roles. I'll explain a little more in the thread (:3)
Alright, I look forward to RPing with you all :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back