• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Fate/Brezza Oscura - Out-Of-Character Chat

Listen to me.
Very.
Very.
Very carefully.
What you're telling me is that you reserved a spot in the roleplay that ANYONE ELSE could have taken...
...Only to drop out at the VERY BEGINNING OF THE ROLEPLAY?
And not to mention that if you were feeling bad you'd drop out of both roles and not roleplay at all.
Not just drop out of the master role and keep your servant role.
Look. I didn't reserve the spot. I specifically said I usually can't handle multiple roles, but would take on two if needed. Birdsie then gave me a master. THEN I got in a bad situation, making it so I know I wouldn't be able to handle both, so I told them I was out. So yeah, everyone's not paying attention to what's happening.

Look. I didn't reserve the spot. I specifically said I usually can't handle multiple roles, but would take on two if needed. Birdsie then gave me a master. THEN I got in a bad situation, making it so I know I wouldn't be able to handle both, so I told them I was out. So yeah, everyone's not paying attention to what's happening.
You do realize TALKING CLEARLY and USING CAPS may be very well a good thing in these situations?
BE CLEAR about what you're saying.

Example:

"Eh...I can take the master and lancer role...alright...but well, eh." is a VERY VERY bad way to express yourself.

"I will take both but I DO NOT KNOW if I can properly roleplay both." is the best approach you could've taken.

You do realize TALKING CLEARLY and USING CAPS may be very well a good thing in these situations?
BE CLEAR about what you're saying.

Example:

"Eh...I can take the master and lancer role...alright...but well, eh." is a VERY VERY bad way to express yourself.

"I will take both but I DO NOT KNOW if I can properly roleplay both." is the best approach you could've taken.
I was very specific in what I said. Using caps isn't really neccesary, and it's not my fault the roleplay GM didn't understand it clearly.

Yeah. PRoblem is you're leaving ME in a bad situation because then WHO THE FUCK SUMMONS ME?
I can't do anything about that, as I expressed my intent early on, so I'm not really leaving you in a bad situation. The GM put you in a bad situation by not paying attention.

This is all a little intense for a fun role play with some people I hoped to befriend ^_^;

Let's all take a deep breath, it'll be ok.

I'm sure we can work something out. Worst case, Birdsie Birdsie I could play two masters? It wouldn't be hard for me to whip up Kiyoshi's brother. I am at work right now, so my posting is pretty slow for the next few hours.

This is all a little intense for a fun role play with some people I hoped to befriend ^_^;

I'm sure we can work something out. Worst case, Birdsie Birdsie I could play two masters? It wouldn't be hard for me to whip up Kiyoshi's brother. I am at work right now, so my posting is pretty slow for the next few hours.
Do not fret, I hopefully already have a replacement! ^^

I can't do anything about that, as I expressed my intent early on, so I'm not really leaving you in a bad situation. The GM put you in a bad situation by not paying attention.
Very well then.
The GM put me in a bad situation AKA not having a master.
Then I have an unfair disadvantage.
How to balance? give me an advantage.
Independent Action A++ so I can work without a master.

I agree, everyone is freaking out a bit too much. Things are much easier to handle if you think things through.

I still have no clue how no one realized there wasn't a master sheet up. It just seems like things aren't being run super well or being watched.

You can have my master? My Independant Action rating as Archer allows me to work without one xD

Or we can share~

Or Birdsie will be the Hero and his replacement will claim you~

Birdsie Birdsie Hanarei Hanarei @Garuda Shioban Shioban @Kitty-Sama LeSoraAmari LeSoraAmari Dante Verren Dante Verren cojemo cojemo Captain Gabriel Captain Gabriel Noxx Hollow Noxx Hollow DrakeRaids DrakeRaids Xel Xel JPTheWarrior JPTheWarrior
I will be forced to postpone Night 0 for several more hours, possibly tomorrow morning when I wake up until we get Rider's Master.
Bad! Shame! SHUN!

I'll get a Ruler post up at some point today most likely. Was trying to give people more of a chance to post before Ruler showed up so she can properly scold the Overseer and effectively break his heart and shatter it into a million pieces with ultimate sass... oh and I suppose deal with the issue that seems to be causing trouble in the grail war which leads her to being summoned in the first place... but that's just secondary.

Bad! Shame! SHUN!

I'll get a Ruler post up at some point today most likely. Was trying to give people more of a chance to post before Ruler showed up so she can properly scold the Overseer and effectively break his heart and shatter it into a million pieces with ultimate sass... oh and I suppose deal with the issue that seems to be causing trouble in the grail war which leads her to being summoned in the first place... but that's just secondary.
I just had the idea for the most overpowered, ultra-badass Servant that would blow Gilgamesh into smithereens.

And his existence would make sense in the Nasuverse canon.

I just had the idea for the most overpowered, ultra-badass Servant that would blow Gilgamesh into smithereens.

And his existence would make sense in the Nasuverse canon.
I do too. I know one whose lore funny enough fits quite well with other stuff in universe without having to change anything at all. XD

I do too. I know one whose lore funny enough fits quite well with other stuff in universe without having to change anything at all. XD
No, you don't understand.

hehe...

This guy would potentially be the strongest Servant if someone made him. And the actual originality of the idea really prompts me to do so.

No, you don't understand.

hehe...

This guy would potentially be the strongest Servant if someone made him. And the actual originality of the idea really prompts me to do so.
Though knowing good characters asside, taking Op characters tends to usually take out any fun in anything. Thus why Ruler I toned down her backstory a bit to make her less crazy. That and i think my idea of her backstory is more intriguing. XD

Though knowing good characters asside, taking Op characters tends to usually take out any fun in anything.
Ooooooooooh, right...

Says the fangirl of... COUGH, COUGH. GOLDEN JERK. COUGH, COUGH.
tumblr_nnrlzgM2EJ1rrgzpmo1_500.gif

Ooooooooooh, right...

Says the fangirl of... COUGH, COUGH. GOLDEN JERK. COUGH, COUGH.
tumblr_nnrlzgM2EJ1rrgzpmo1_500.gif
That's cause his personality is awesome. and his ability looks cool. Besides he is OP done right, always loses due to his personality flaws which makes him so awesome. XD

That and I'd never play him. :P

That's cause his personality is awesome. and his ability looks cool. Besides he is OP done right, always loses due to his personality flaws which makes him so awesome. XD

That and I'd never play him. :P
You don't even know what I had in stock and you're so quick to judge.

So impulsive!!

*Recalls last caster he played.* Nope, I'm pretty sure I know good enough. :P
That was a bad choice, you know!?

I just chose any Servant I saw then started writing shit down based on his legend. This time I'm 100% informed and have perfect personality flaws.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back