• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Fate/Brezza Oscura - Out-Of-Character Chat

Or is she? DUN DUN DUN! *Has now put the fear of panic thrown packs containing books into book-kun's mind, unversities will be clear from his evil doing now.*
Book-Kun: NOOO, NOT AGAIN!!! I HAVE PANICTHROWNPACKSPHOBIA NOW!!!

Wait... wilted has a hent....*Quickly ducks down just barely missing it.* No! Bad book-kun bad!
The 'Necronomicon' that book-kun was trapped in was actually a hentai. He snuck it into Wilted's room and blamed it on her.

Book-Kun: WHY WOULD YOU TELL HER?!

Holy hell you all l have been busy. I'm out all today but will get a post out before the end of the day.

I won't be able to post until tomorrow night, I'm at work all day so my post will bet after that. Plus... it's half one in the morning now xD

I have to wait till my evil master summons me anyway~

Birdsie Birdsie Hanarei Hanarei @Garuda Shioban Shioban LostHaven LostHaven LeSoraAmari LeSoraAmari Dante Verren Dante Verren cojemo cojemo Captain Gabriel Captain Gabriel Noxx Hollow Noxx Hollow DrakeRaids DrakeRaids Xel Xel JPTheWarrior JPTheWarrior

Oh, yeah, almost forgot.

I advise all Servants to send their CS to their Masters via PM, so you can cooperate better. If you haven't done that already, that is.
And if any Servants happens to meet Ruler, send the CS to Hanarei, because you know... True Name Discernment and all that. (Unless your Servant can conceal their identity.)
Woah woah, don't send it too fast to me, only if you need to. Just make sure to tell me something if its something Ruler should be aware at. I don't want to be spoiled until I absolutely have to be.... granted I should know so Ruler can be a smart ass... but I'd probably try and avoid knowing myself until absolutely needing to know something. XD

ALRIGHT!

In order to move your lazy bums, I will begin Night Zero in 30-45 minutes from now on! Prepare your anus.
Servants will be summoned, and then we can all murder-death-kill!!!

And Overseer, on another hand, can try to hit on Ruler in the most inappropriate of ways, because he's a hopeless romantic and a pervert! YAAAAY! MURDER-DEATH-KILL!

Birdsie Birdsie Hanarei Hanarei @Garuda Shioban Shioban LostHaven LostHaven LeSoraAmari LeSoraAmari Dante Verren Dante Verren cojemo cojemo Captain Gabriel Captain Gabriel Noxx Hollow Noxx Hollow DrakeRaids DrakeRaids Xel Xel JPTheWarrior JPTheWarrior
I should mention, you have me listed as the master of Rider, but I told you I stepped down from that because I've been having a horrible few weeks and wouldn't be able to handle it.

I should mention, you have me listed as the master of Rider, but I told you I stepped down from that because I've been having a horrible few weeks and wouldn't be able to handle it.
WOT?
Damn it.
Where do you expect me to find a Master right now?! This isn't the type of thing you leave out for Night 0!!! This is the type of thing that makes the roleplay die.

WOT?
Damn it.
Where do you expect me to find a Master right now?! This isn't the type of thing you leave out for Night 0!!! This is the type of thing that makes the roleplay die.
I told you a few days ago though, so it's your fault for not actually reading and paying attention. I'm still in it for lancer. AND, maybe you would have noticed I don't have a master sheet up.

I told you a few days ago though, so it's your fault for not actually reading and paying attention. I'm still in it for lancer. AND, maybe you would have noticed I don't have a master sheet up.
*Hits head against desk repedeatly*

Listen to me.
Very.
Very.
Very carefully.
What you're telling me is that you reserved a spot in the roleplay that ANYONE ELSE could have taken...
...Only to drop out at the VERY BEGINNING OF THE ROLEPLAY?
And not to mention that if you were feeling bad you'd drop out of both roles and not roleplay at all.
Not just drop out of the master role and keep your servant role.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back