• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Fate/Brezza Oscura - Out-Of-Character Chat

Ruler: *Sighs and shakes her head.* If it isn't the overseer's sad attempts at flirting it has to be unruly children causing trouble... so bothersome....

Anyways, got Rider's Master up. Basically useless but hey I gave her a sorcerer trait that can make you super powered at the cost of effectively poisoning you and causing potential physical damage to your body so if she learns how to use it she could have some use for others!

Welp. Team Archer have broken the main rule of the Holy Grail War. Now Ruler is gonna have to come and tell off my Master xD

:O What rule did you guys break? Killing innocents isn't against the rules so long as it doesn't reveal the existence of the war.

:O What rule did you guys break? Killing innocents isn't against the rules so long as it doesn't reveal the existence of the war.
Killing people does tend to risk exposing the war though... so it is heavily frowned upon. Still something Ruler is going to end up giving a scolding about and she has a strong distaste for and won't be shrugging off for too long.

Killing people does tend to risk exposing the war though... so it is heavily frowned upon. Still something Ruler is going to end up giving a scolding about and she has a strong distaste for and won't be shrugging off for too long.

A building burning down is nothing but a tragic accident. Certainly. XD

It's preferred not to get innocent civilians caught up in the war as it poses the risk of exposing the war. That being said, Grimoire just burnt down an orphanage full of children so it's bound to grab the attention of he Overseer and Ruler regardless. It's their job to oversee everything after and make sure it runs smoothly. ie; making sure people are fighting other servants/masters not slaughtering indiscriminate civilians. xD

It's preferred not to get innocent civilians caught up in the war as it poses the risk of exposing the war. That being said, Grimoire just burnt down an orphanage full of children so it's bound to grab the attention of he Overseer and Ruler regardless. It's their job to oversee everything after and make sure it runs smoothly. ie; making sure people are fighting other servants/masters not slaughtering indiscriminate civilian.

Every war's different, but usually as long as you don't reveal magic nobody really cares what you do. Being against killing civilians is usually reserved for the personal morals of the participants, not really the rules or those who enforce them.

I'm still curious about the date though more than orphanburning, is it suppose to be winter? o.O

Edit: Oh, I found it, it's July.

It's preferred not to get innocent civilians caught up in the war as it poses the risk of exposing the war. That being said, Grimoire just burnt down an orphanage full of children so it's bound to grab the attention of he Overseer and Ruler regardless. It's their job to oversee everything after and make sure it runs smoothly. ie; making sure people are fighting other servants/masters not slaughtering indiscriminate civilians. xD

Every war's different, but usually as long as you don't reveal magic nobody really cares what you do. Being against killing civilians is usually reserved for the personal morals of the participants, not really the rules or those who enforce them.

I'm still curious about the date though more than orphanburning, is it suppose to be winter? o.O

Edit: Oh, I found it, it's July.
Well given what happened, its a bit big to brush off and is one of those 'stands out far too much' events that would be addressed. :P

Well given what happened, its a bit big to brush off and is one of those 'stands out far too much' events that would be addressed. :P

I dunno, a big deadly fire just happened in London not that long ago. Fires happen, seems pretty easy to brush off. Rule isn't to protect civilians, it's to protect secrecy. As long as you don't reveal the existence of magic you can kill all you want. The only thing would be if the rules were different for this war, in which case servants would be programmed to know those so I'm curious.

Birdsie Birdsie Does this war operate on standard Fate rules? Or is it more goody-two-shoes now that angry manjew was cleansed?

I dunno, a big deadly fire just happened in London not that long ago. Fires happen, seems pretty easy to brush off. Rule isn't to protect civilians, it's to protect secrecy. As long as you don't reveal the existence of magic you can kill all you want. The only thing would be if the rules were different for this war, in which case servants would be programmed to know those so I'm curious.

Birdsie Birdsie Does this war operate on standard Fate rules? Or is it more goody-two-shoes now that angry manjew was cleansed?
Sure.

Except for Ruler and Beast being a thing, it's identical to the previous one.

I'm not saying Ruler is going to go shut him down, but its something to warn him about. Yeah fires happen but you can't go around casually blowing up the city for lolz and say it can be 'dismissed' as being 'just a fluke'. You are adding unnecessary risk that risks exposing everything.

I'm not saying Ruler is going to go shut him down, but its something to warn him about. Yeah fires happen but you can't go around casually blowing up the city for lolz and say it can be 'dismissed' as being 'just a fluke'. You are adding unnecessary risk that risks exposing everything.

Of course, but every Fate needs that guy who goes around being an asshole murdering people within the rules. Although usually it's Team Caster, not Team Archer lmao

Only time Assassin will kill innocents is if it's mandatory to complete the mission, or they saw the battle and rules demand it. Yay playing a good guy servant.

According to the character thread you're the master of berserker, so you should be doing the summoning along with being summoned lol.

I mean I'm also Caster I just want to handle all my posts at once but i'll give my master a little time before I post with mine

AAAAAND, post up! After a few months absence, it sure is nice to get back into RPing! That post was simple yet so fun, and now Lancer has joined the fray!

LeSoraAmari LeSoraAmari

You may wanna run, or you may not like what will happen next...

also, the original rules of the Grail War did not say anything about murder, just no witnesses. So if Grimoire killed everyone there, he'd get away with it. If murder isn't allowed, it would just be some dumb rule added by the association, and I doubt Ruler would give a shit.

Only time it becomes an issue is when it's on a scale so large the church/clocktower can't keep it hidden.

See: Cooru Caster

Users who are viewing this thread

Back